• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Keep DFX alive!

I said he cant use hook, and on fy_rambohulk I single-handedly took down a hulk by myself but I see what you are saying, maybe 10k hp...also the hulk would be randomly chosen...

Was the guy using hulk blind or AFK? You have to fire like 2 clips of machine gun ammo and they all have to hit.

afurrynoob said:
what do you mean you cant have more colors of text?
con_color?

god, you are always here to give non-working ideas arnt you ;) lol

con_color is completely useless for generating colored names in chat. con_color affects ALL normally yellow chat and changes it to the specified color. This is kinda useless if i just want to change someones name to orange...

afurrynoob said:
and all lvl 3 wouldnt really work so well, considering you start at lvl 8 and you would have to reassign tokens

I meant lvl 3 on all skills

omgwtfbbq said:
Hulk Round, 1 user gets about 20k hp and everyone else is autoswitched to the other team and they have to kill the hulk. The hulk can only use knife and no hook, the other people can use weapons but they cant use hook. The person to kill hulk gets like 50k xp and everyone else that is still alive gets 10k xp, if the hulk wins he gets 25k xp since its pretty easy for him to win. And it can only be used once per map, but it might be easily exploited with only 2 people on the server...sort of stole the concept from fy_rambohulk...

Isnt this kinda like mutant mode... kinda? btw: no

Not really, regular CS never gets boring, because you have to use tactics and teamwork, and it's awesome. Respawn is cool and all, but 24 hours? Bleh, that would get boring after a few hours or so, because it's just spraying.

Ashes said:
Hello everybody, it has come to everybody's attention that DFX is dieing. There is RARLEY 10 or more people on the server (About once for 10 minutes every other day). I remember when I had to wait for minutes to get into the server. I haven't seen a full server for a month or so.

READ THE BELOW LINE, IT IS MOST IMPORANT

So, I have several ideas that can help DFX live, but the main idea is:

Let's all find a time that's good for us to play together, so we can all play with a full server again! So, what times are good for you guys? For me, I can do it at practically any time, because Im mostly at the house/friends house for most of the day and night during the summer.

Anyways, some of my other ideas to help the server running are:

1.Bring back the 30/32 fake server thing (It makes newbies like me click on the server)

2. Bring out shop2 (No rush double, no rush, it would be cool though)

3. BRING 2roomz back! (Maybe make 2roomz a once a day thing at a certain time? When I was a newbie I loved 2roomz, for fast xp, and it would encourage newbies to play before that to wait for it, and after to test their new skills)

4. Host a monthly torny for xp (I stole demon's idea haha, well anyways, make it a set time, we sign up a month before, people that did it last month cannot do it the next unless there is a free spot, but after that they can sign up again. Perhaps a 300k xp prize would do for the top scorer, and 50k xp to the winning team's members? Regular CS, please)

5. Make holiday xp 2k for 3 minutes (4th of july was kinda dissappointing, because we already get 1k xp because of day/night xp)

6. Helpers (Perhaps a orange name? No admin powers, just to indicate that they can help newbies with any problems, they would be asked to be put on a ballet if they wanted the spot, and we could vote for about 5)

7. Reset highscores monthly/ give xp for highscores monthly (Except dfx mod level, lol, and depending on your place you get 1k xp? for all highscore ranks combined? IE: I placed number 15 in headshots, so I would get 1k xp, and number 14 would get 2k xp, but I also scored number 5 in kd ratio, so I would 10k. I would get all of those combined, so this would encourage users to play more often.)

8. A DFX newbie/member of the month reward (A gold name, and 50k xp, to the newbie of the month, that is the coolest newbie that month, or leveled fast, and 50k, to the person who was cool and wasn't a newbie, we would have to vote on the forums)

9. Encourage users to post on the forums/play more often (IE: a message in regular typing (not the yellow/redish colors that pop up), that says "Welcome to dfx! Be sure to save us as your favorites and visit often! Also, check out our awesome website and forums at http://www.darkfx.net/!"

10. Give a more friendly approach to dfx (Right now, it seems all bleh and serious, but newbies don't understand that most of the users just screw around while on dfx)

11. HAPPY HOUR! (Once a day, for one hour, give everybody 200xp every round, everybody gets 16k monies every round, kevlar auto-equipted, I dunno, I think it would be fun an users would play more because they wanted the happy hour spot)

12. New mode: Ghetto mode (Everybody gets a sideways glock, and it takes 3 hits to kill somebody)

13. DFX2 MODES! (Oh, im an idiot, I tottaly forgot when I beta tested dfx2, it was awesome, mutant mode, rocket mode, yeah)

I'll add more latter

(PS double: You can delete my other account here, my sis moved into an apartment and doesn't play)

heh i can see it .... Mr BRB is laughing in teh back.... haahhahaha 300k hahahaha i get that much in 23 seconds ahahahah...

Alls Mr.BRB does is play respawn for an hour or so during the day, and rape newbies at night on respawn. He can get 40k off one newbie a respawn. :confused:

Enough man, just enough man...

1) People are leaving for a reason, DFX blows.

2) As soon as **** leaves, we're ALL leaving. We don't care who stays, just know the majority of all the people you love to kill/beat, ARE LEAVING.

3) This idea would of kicked ass maybe BEFORE Wooty turned into such a *******. And we knew we could trust him with this kind of stuff.

4) I swear if you revive nub one more time, i'll make sure **** uses his last remaining admin powers to ban as MANY bastards on your clan as possible. I swear to god Ashes. I made the clan for a joke and I personally was surprised I got alot of people to join it. The only reason people are joining it now is because Nub had a awesome reputation and you ****ing know it. Enough with trying to be such a god damn idle and just leave it be. Your not all popular, you don't look cool doing it, just stop.

Nubcake said:
Enough man, just enough man...

1) People are leaving for a reason, DFX blows.

2) As soon as **** leaves, we're ALL leaving. We don't care who stays, just know the majority of all the people you love to kill/beat, ARE LEAVING.

3) This idea would of kicked ass maybe BEFORE Wooty turned into such a *******. And we knew we could trust him with this kind of stuff.

4) I swear if you revive nub one more time, i'll make sure **** uses his last remaining admin powers to ban as MANY bastards on your clan as possible. I swear to god Ashes. I made the clan for a joke and I personally was surprised I got alot of people to join it. The only reason people are joining it now is because Nub had a awesome reputation and you ****ing know it. Enough with trying to be such a god damn idle and just leave it be. Your not all popular, you don't look cool doing it, just stop.

I was joking about the nub thing. :confused: I never said I was popular, infact, alot of people hate me.

Back