Kings of the Realm

jaryeth

I have found this game it is in open beta and can be played on .kabam.com or kongregrate.com or kingsoftherealm.com . I have found this very entertaining it is a real time strategy with city building aspects. Keep in mind it is still in beta so it will change but the moderators are on and talking to the community for suggestions also you can communicate with every other player no matter what website you are on. Try this out and see it for yourself if you have questions in game you can talk to me my name is thelandoftheriverrunners

Played this game. I'm happy.
My place is PineappleLand. Also if we're making a T9K alliance, I'll be in.

My location: R17 X81 Y110, Anxe

Is there only 1 server, or? And if more than one, how do you tell?

edit: guess I am realm 17 :p

There are 17 realms on one server connected across three websites *edit oh and I am at R16 X55 Y76

The only thing that is annoying is this seigpaulo dude. I move my settlement to get away from him. I settle near a food cache, waay up on the map. Few minutes later, he comes up and starts conquering the food cache.

So I've been enjoying this game as I said. But I feel held back, mainly because I can't figure out how to level up my armies. The only thing I've seen that gives my armies XP is losing against attacks. .-.
fight the orcs or other players

The only thing that is annoying is this seigpaulo dude. I move my settlement to get away from him. I settle near a food cache, waay up on the map. Few minutes later, he comes up and starts conquering the food cache.
Yeah I got a guy doing that too. Walls. Lots of walls. Many many many many walls.

and that happens just get near the t9k guild and we will handle him oh and a tourney will be starting soon if your online

So uh, how can I join the alliance?#
EDIT: I joined, but somebody needs to accept my request I guess.

Lukeperson and pyrhos, you plan on playing or?

If not, let me know so I can get 2 other members :p

Hey Anxe it is fine if you kick my alt out i rarely play him and only to check in
*edit you guys stole my spot in the rankings

Back