Languages

Java.

But in all seriousness...Mostly just English. I took my high school Spanish classes, I loved it, but most of it's pretty cloudy after a two year hiatus. I could speak it rather well back then, I was amazed by the feeling of walking into class and realizing that my brain started thinking in Spanish.

Other than that, My sister and father speak to each other in German quite often, but I don't pay too much attention.

I speak English unless I ever have the chance to squeeze in an Afrikaans word that I know.
My mom being South African knows Afrikaans but won't teach me because y'know her side of the family use it to talk around us occasionally without us knowing.

I speak American, not English. There is a difference. Hell, I can barely speak it without screwing up simple sentences. Anyway, I can speak very little Spanish, although I can read it without much issue. I know only a few words in Italian, but I would kill to learn more. Likewise with Japanese and Korean. I know a bit of French, but don't ask me to speak it. xD I have no desire to butcher a language more than I do so already.

I stayed in Dubai once, so i can speak a little Arabic, but never can spell it.

I have learned some French. (i am still horrible at it though)

I learned just one or two words from Tagalog.

And extremely heavy American English, along with some hints of British English, due to me staying with my British-accented uncle and aunt for two years.

Yea, that's it......

My native language is Dutch. However, my mom's language is Russian.
We moved to Germany later, so I can speak German fluently, too.
In school I learned English and French, although my French totally fails and my English pronunciation sucks.

So there are 4 languages that I can speak and 1 that I just pretend to know x)

My native language is Dutch. However, my mom's language is Russian.
We moved to Germany later, so I can speak German fluently, too.
In school I learned English and French, although my French totally fails and my English pronunciation sucks.

So there are 4 languages that I can speak and 1 that I just pretend to know x)

Gummistiefel.

Well, I speak italian, english and french, also, according to my highschool diploma, I speak german. The thing is that I'd probably understand half of what I'm told and sound like a rambling drunk when I try to say something.
I also have a pretty good understanding of spanish and friulan language, which is spoken in friuli, a region in northeastern Italy. It's like welsh: only spoken in that region, but is taught in schools.

I speak English unless I ever have the chance to squeeze in an Afrikaans word that I know.
My mom being South African knows Afrikaans but won't teach me because y'know her side of the family use it to talk around us occasionally without us knowing.
as a dutch person, i find it hilarious to read afrikaans, my sister once showed me ^^
it's like dutch, but with horrible grammar :D

I can speak english, dutch, and i'm able to understand germans.

relevant video:

My mother tongue is Dutch, but because my mum is from Ecuador, Spanish is a mother tongue too.
I (think I) can speak English quite fluently, as I obtained the Cambridge Advanced English certificate last year.
On school I have French too, and I had German for 2 years. I also have Latin and had ancient Greek, but I can only translate those.

I can speak fluent english and read and write it,
I can speak fluent ukrainian and read and write it,
I can speak fluent russian and read it,
I know various tidbits of italian and spanish,
Aloha

Back