League of Legends Thread

I was sure Cop was moved to Team Lolpro.

I will always be a Curse fan, but I'm skeptical about Aphromoo and IWillRage.

Still, something new and exciting.

Deffinately looking forward to Season 4.

I was sure Cop was moved to Team Lolpro.

I will always be a Curse fan, but I'm skeptical about Aphromoo and IWillRage.

Still, something new and exciting.

Deffinately looking forward to Season 4.
They actually made a decision to move him to LoLpro after I made my post. They had been debating it and ended up deciding to do so.

I am very very excited about the new Curse lineup, as I am major fans of Aphromoo, Pobelter, and Zekent. I've been waiting 3 years for Pobelter to turn 17 and be eligible for professional play. Now I just need Napkins in Disguise and To Be Determined to make it into the LCS and I'll be happy forever.

Season 4 actually looks promising. Vulcan has been of my favorite teams since they were Fear Gaming and now they've become a powerhouse in North America. I greatly look forward to Vulcan, Curse, and Dignitas in the upcoming season.

They actually made a decision to move him to LoLpro after I made my post. They had been debating it and ended up deciding to do so.

I am very very excited about the new Curse lineup, as I am major fans of Aphromoo, Pobelter, and Zekent. I've been waiting 3 years for Pobelter to turn 17 and be eligible for professional play. Now I just need Napkins in Disguise and To Be Determined to make it into the LCS and I'll be happy forever.

Season 4 actually looks promising. Vulcan has been of my favorite teams since they were Fear Gaming and now they've become a powerhouse in North America. I greatly look forward to Vulcan, Curse, and Dignitas in the upcoming season.
I haven't been keeping up with Dignitas, but I'm certainly not a hater of them. What's new with them and what's your take on it?

Sivir getting visual upgrade plus some buffs
The main reason I don't play sivir is because her horrible model bugs me a lot.

Thank God they are reworking her....

Btw!

They were about to nerf Ahri in the upcoming patch....

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3936634

Then they decided to revert the nerf, but still keeping some changes they made.... (I love love LOVE the charm and essence theft changes!!!)

http://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...everts_on_ahris_ult_and_foxfire_check_it_out/

Why the **** did you post this you say? Well, I wanted everyone's opinion on whether she really deserves such changes.

So harroween is a coming who is excited for the new zyra skin and other things to come with the event?

I am buying at least half of the skins that are coming out. Plus they are being released at reduced prices, so....

image.jpg

I didnt know there was this much people within the community that played LoL.

My username is: whatupguys1 lvl 30
Smurf acc (for LAN server): RaiseDemDongers lvl 4
Champs (quite a long list... whew): Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cho-gath, Diana, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Galio, Graves, Hecarim, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Jayce, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kha-zix, Kog-Maw, Leona, Lissandra, Lulu, Malphite, Master Yi, Morgana, Nami, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Poppy, Renekton, Shen, Sona, soraka, Syndra, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vayne, Vi, Volibear, Zed and Zyra.

New here so here we go! :3

My username is: Bonzai629 lvl 30 silver 4 (for now)
Main lanes- Solo Top and Jungle
Champs- Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Dr.Mundo, Evelynn, Garen, Graves, Heimerdinger, Jax, Kassadin, Kayle, Kennen, Lee Sin, Master Yi, Moredekaiser, nasus, Nautilus, Nocturne, Nunu, Poppy, Riven, Ryze, Sejuani, Shaco, Singed, Sivir, Skarner, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Veigar, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Yorick, Zac.

Update on champion pool:

Alistar, Annie, Ashe*, Blitz, Cho'gath, Diana, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Janna*, Jinx, Karma, Lux, Morgana*, Miss Fortune*, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka*, Teemo, and Tristana.

*champs I'm reliable with

Back