League of Legends Thread

What's the base MMR for ranked? What is it dependent on initially?
Base MMR is around silver 4. It's pretty much the old elo system, where it actually told you where you were placed. The current system is just a pretty chart to make you feel happy about yourself, it doesn't have anything to do with your MMR.

Base MMR is around silver 4. It's pretty much the old elo system, where it actually told you where you were placed. The current system is just a pretty chart to make you feel happy about yourself, it doesn't have anything to do with your MMR.
^

Username:xHaggis

Champions Owned:I dunno not counted in a while

Preferred Roles:Adc,Mid Or top

Preferred Maps/Arrangements: Summoners Rift 5v5
Lvl 30

last account got perma banned but was diamond 3 in season 1 plat 1 in season 2 and i was going to be plat or diamond maybe if i never got perma banned
I know I'm digging up old posts, but I looked over this due to my inactivity on this site and I find this post hilarious.

>Diamond 3 season 1 totally a thing
>Plat 1 season 2 totally a thing also amirite
>Bronze 5 with ranked stats that look like you're playing ARAM

lolwut

I made this to express my feelings of extreme cringe I felt when I saw the Ahri skin announcement:
056ce6d326.gif

I made this to express my feelings of extreme cringe I felt when I saw the Ahri skin announcement:
056ce6d326.gif
I personally like the new Ahri skin, simply because I think while most people think skins should look BA, I just think they should add a more fun, comical aspect to the game.

Guys, i need help...

I'M ABSOLUTELY SICK AND TIRED OF SOLO QUE!!!!!!

The amount of trolls and intentional feeders is INSANE! League of legends is getting far more frustrating than fun. :(

I really wish i could play with a premade team for once. -.-

Guys, i need help...

I'M ABSOLUTELY SICK AND TIRED OF SOLO QUE!!!!!!

The amount of trolls and intentional feeders is INSANE! League of legends is getting far more frustrating than fun. :(

I really wish i could play with a premade team for once. -.-

You should totally duo que with me. 5 out of 10 times you'll get fed on constant ganks :3

Back