League of Legends Thread

PpXtsCy

All this salt made from bets, now all gone in the next bet. May have a problem.

Yay! I am now in bronze 1!

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/45067039

Not exactly what I wanted, but I guess it's my fault since I learned that I should be playing ranked matches with full rune pages far too late.

After I did that, I steamrolled through the remaining provisional matches quit easily... well, except for that one match in which our top decided to go Lux and our Annie support just stood there autoattacking as she spoonfed the enemy team... aaand the other one in which I crashed so much I was just considered to be afk....

Oh well! xD

Removed everyone from the Team9000 NA team as it wasn't being used, if you actually want to do Team9000 Team Ranked message me on league. Summoner name is CreeperHugs.

Nice Penta wow. Ollee you should make more videos. They are quite entertaining to watch while in queue etc. <3 I'm waiting another week or so to do my placements to let the trolls get placed and such.

Btw, I have a question, every time I play a match as Riven, I get fed, but eventually I just can't carry the game...

I try to disrupt enemy back lines and peel for my teammates, but it always leads to the game being lost in the end.

This is basically how I play Ahri, and I usually win my Ahri matches.

Am I doing it wrong? Or am I just unluckily getting unresponsive teams?

Back