League of Legends Thread

The more and more I play this game, the more more I realized that 35% of the champions are complete BS. I'm looking at you Shaco. I:<

The more and more I play this game, the more more I realized that 35% of the champions are complete BS. I'm looking at you Shaco. I:<

Shaco is like, so easy to play against. The only annoying thing about is that right when your about to kill him, he q's away.

And you should totally play against my fiora :3

Shaco is like, so easy to play against. The only annoying thing about is that right when your about to kill him, he q's away.

You've actually got the wrong idea against Shaco. His early game counter jungle (assuming the summoner actually knows what he/she is doing) is EXTREMELY annoying. You'll start noticing that you're missing some of the larger monsters, and all of a sudden, you're behind. He's a fucking bitch to play against.

And your Fiora is easy to play against. Mainly because it's Fiora.

You've actually got the wrong idea against Shaco. His early game counter jungle (assuming the summoner actually knows what he/she is doing) is EXTREMELY annoying. You'll start noticing that you're missing some of the larger monsters, and all of a sudden, you're behind. He's a fucking bitch to play against.

Shaco is a troll champion.

Difficult to play, good, but not great. (WAAY more annoying than he actually is STRONG.)

Easy counter jungling, mediocre to strong ganks.

For the most part this is true. Shaco has an insane ability to snowball, but that's why the player has to be good enough to always be ahead. Late game shaco is terrible, he contributes virtually no damage to a team fight, and usually will contribute to his teams loss if the game lasts too long.

You have to time your cc very carefully. It's mostly luck, hoping the shaco won't jump too soon. The only way that fiora is good is if the player is far better than his opponent. A full build fiora is crazy powerful, but she has no cc of any form. It's very hard for a jungler to gank for fiora, because most junglers only have 1 early game CC, and that's usually not enough for a kill. Unless you win your lane very quickly, she's useless.

Vel'Koz is available now...
I've been waiting for this day for weeks...
No, I've been waiting for a new Void champion for a year now...
TIME TO FIRE LAZORS AND MAKE HORRIBLE TENTACLE JOKES!

The team XDG has finally returned to having Xmithie as their jungler instead of ADC. They switched Zuna back to ADC and got a new support. I honestly feel like having Xmithie back in his own area will make the team return to powerhouse status. They faced off against cloud 9 today, with 92% of voters believing C9 would win, but XDG destroyed them in an amazing show.

The team XDG has finally returned to having Xmithie as their jungler instead of ADC. They switched Zuna back to ADC and got a new support. I honestly feel like having Xmithie back in his own area will make the team return to powerhouse status. They faced off against cloud 9 today, with 92% of voters believing C9 would win, but XDG destroyed them in an amazing show.
I came in at the second half and my god this XDG looks amazing compared to what we have seen for the first half of the season

also looking forward to the rest of the matches today. so far tsm c9 and clg have been the best but I am looking to see how the other teams catch up if they can

GO CURSE GO! GO CURSE GO! Go Curse go! Go curse go. Go curse go...

Go...

Go away...

Come back when you're decent again...

;(

GO CURSE GO! GO CURSE GO! Go Curse go! Go curse go. Go curse go...

Go...

Go away...

Come back when you're decent again...

;(
I find it funny that they kicked off Elementz and quickly went from being undefeated to not even being top 4 ever since.

I really want Curse to do well mainly because I am such a big fan of zekent, dammit I want zekent back on support.

But holy shit dat Sheep. If he keeps this up I am going to be a big fan of Sheep.

I am always a fan of good supports.

Back