League of Legends Thread

As I think I just proved to Io and Creeper, I am horrendously bad, not to mention Bronze.

I'd be happy to be a sub, considering I have no life and am practically always available, however I don't think I could actually participate in the team.

As I think I just proved to Io and Creeper, I am horrendously bad, not to mention Bronze.

I'd be happy to be a sub, considering I have no life and am practically always available, however I don't think I could actually participate in the team.
You can't possibly be any worse than I was.

I'm far below the higher skilled players of T9k, but I think I'm skilled enough to just be a sub for Mid or ADC. I'm not ranked myself, but I'm low Silver or high Bronze imo.

I remember another reason why I can't play ranked atm. Until I upgrade to a capable pc I shouldn't really be playing league (or any cpu game for that matter). I have having issues (surprise shutdowns form heat that needs to be fixed and besides I want to upgrade soon anyways so yea!

that sounds likes an ok team, like I said it is up to you guys because it is your idea :s

shh ily kris ur a god
I'm far below the higher skilled players of T9k, but I think I'm skilled enough to just be a sub for Mid or ADC. I'm not ranked myself, but I'm low Silver or high Bronze imo.
Let's not worry about skill, haha. If we play on a ranked team it should be just for learning.
In my opinion, the most skilled players are Alimber, Creeper, GiftedNarwhals, and myself. Those are the members of t9k who are easily able to compete at a relatively high level. Ollee doesn't play ranked.
GN doesn't really associated with T9k really but I could ask him to play with us.

And regarding the whole ranked team thingys in general (this is directed to everyone),

I like Pyro's idea of two teams, but I think we should keep it "casual" and be pretty liberal who can play on these teams, because after all I think it's established we all aren't really Challengers and play for fun. Also, let's try to extend our branches past T9K members because there aren't a lot of LoL T9K players available at all times.

I'm open to play as ADC or Support as I play these main roles in High Gold / Low Platinum, but I can play anything else just fine.

So who wants to participate on a team? Reply only if you have a solid yes or no, not a maybe.
Confirmed Participating:
Main Roster:
Pyrofiredelta
Creeper (CreeperHugs)
Stratadon
Miguel (walrus12)
Kris19642
Karmahurts
Squishyface00 (Susanowa)

Subs:
Amaterasu (Jigadirasu)
If I forgot your name or you want to join in, let me know.

I just redownloaded league today, and I'm alittle rusty with supporting, but I'm willing to either be a sub or the ranked teams support!

Edit: My I.G. name is walrus12

Who can get online tonight / in the next 12 hours? Would be a good time to play a team ranked game or two.

So who wants to participate on a team? Reply only if you have a solid yes or no, not a maybe.
Confirmed Participating:
Pyrofiredelta
Creeper (CreeperHugs)
Stratadon
Miguel (walrus12)
Kris19642
Karmahurts
Squishyface00 (Susanowa)

If I forgot your name or you want to join in, let me know.

Actually, I'll join the team for the sake of it, but only as a sub. Mid or ADC will work fine for me. IGN is jigadirasu.

We won our first game, we were losing pretty much until we got baron and I feel like the enemy team just decided not to win, BUT WE WON YEAHH.

We won our first game, we were losing pretty much until we got baron and I feel like the enemy team just decided not to win, BUT WE WON YEAHH.
They were true to their name. They picked a comp that wasn't tanky at all, but was amazing at split pushing. We got stomped throughout laning, and got pushed to our base on all sides very quickly. The problem with their comp was that they really couldn't get caught, or they lost. With our rather amazing chase/fight comp, we managed to have a few people hang back to stop their split pushers while the rest pushed objectives. They could have won by continuing their strategy, but they chose to fight over objectives, and lost. It was a good game, and well played to all who participated.

Id love to play but riot servers have been so unreliable these past few days. Finally got back into silver 4 but the following games have been a bunch of loss preventions thanks to the servers.

awesome job on the ranked game! you know the more I think about the more I kinda want to try. I just wish my computer wasn't so unreliable atm and didn't shutdown in the middle of games (which is the main reason I haven't really expressed my interest)

on a different note did anyone see that tsm vs coast game? like holy crap that was awesome

Back