League of Legends Thread

I feel Twitch is the one who gets the most from it.
Not at all. Twitch needs damage, he already gets passive attack speed in instances from his Q. Not to mention if you sink that much gold into attack speed you're going to be super weak anyways.

The best champion with Runaan's is actually Kayle, by far; her E actually scales with attack speed, in both damage and area of effect. Building a Nashor's Tooth -> Runaan's is actually really good.

As creeper said, ruunans is one of the worst items in the game. I can't actually think of a champion who's optimal build has a ruunans in it.

Kayle is better with nashor's, rageblade, then liandries or something similar.

I feel Twitch is the one who gets the most from it.

I'm a Twitch main for about a year now, and I'll just say he doesn't really need it, since he has AoE anyway with Spray and Pray, and Expunge isn't really that useful lategame, since it cannot crit. A SS or PD will help him much more in most cases. As said before, Kayle (and maybe Teemo, but fuck teemo) is the only one that actually benefits from it.

I still prefer rushing IE+SotD for Twitch and being an AoE Rengar though :D

Runaan's Hurricane: #1 noob trap item. Only really works on a couple of champions.
I get it on Satan.

Liandri's+ botrk+ wit's end+ frozen mallet+ runaan's Teemo too funneh....

As creeper said, ruunans is one of the worst items in the game. I can't actually think of a champion who's optimal build has a ruunans in it.

Kayle is better with nashor's, rageblade, then liandries or something similar.
Ap Varus..... i think...

So, I was watching Youtube videos when I noticed a character in an add for a game called Monkey King Online. Clicking the image to verify, I was correct in my assumption.

lmao.png

She look familiar to anyone you all know?

So, I was watching Youtube videos when I noticed a character in an add for a game called Monkey King Online. Clicking the image to verify, I was correct in my assumption.

View attachment 143568

She look familiar to anyone you all know?
Nope not jinx, at all, couldn't be. /s

But in other news, my undefeated Janna streak this month just ended. All because this udyr kept split pushing and letting the enemy eve kill us while he tried to counter jungle. Also no one else buys wards.

Alright all, I'm joining the bandwagon. Played around a couple games and got the feel for it, looked up quite a few of the champions abilities and what not to know what I'm up against yadda yadda. Played several games as Lux to start out with since she seemed my style. Mage, ability based, can support or deal damage. I did pretty well with her, tried my hand with Ryze and I was honestly a little bored and underwhelmed with the range of his abilities. Garen was fun but his ultimate CD was pretty huge and seemed to get kited pretty easily, still liked him though.

Champions I currently own own would be Alistar (free with youtube sub thing haha), Fiddlesticks, and Soraka. I haven't played Alistar, but Fiddlesticks was pretty satisfying although I feel my build on him my first game was pretty poor. Soraka is a ton of fun and her abilities seem very effective. As you can probably tell I like mage type heros that can either do damage or support because I also enjoy supporting.

Coming from 900 hours of dota 2 and easily that much in spectated dota 2 I can safely say I know what's going on in a MOBA. So feel free to send me a friend invite and we can play sometime. It's still bbgunshot

Alright all, I'm joining the bandwagon. Played around a couple games and got the feel for it, looked up quite a few of the champions abilities and what not to know what I'm up against yadda yadda. Played several games as Lux to start out with since she seemed my style. Mage, ability based, can support or deal damage. I did pretty well with her, tried my hand with Ryze and I was honestly a little bored and underwhelmed with the range of his abilities. Garen was fun but his ultimate CD was pretty huge and seemed to get kited pretty easily, still liked him though.

Champions I currently own own would be Alistar (free with youtube sub thing haha), Fiddlesticks, and Soraka. I haven't played Alistar, but Fiddlesticks was pretty satisfying although I feel my build on him my first game was pretty poor. Soraka is a ton of fun and her abilities seem very effective. As you can probably tell I like mage type heros that can either do damage or support because I also enjoy supporting.

Coming from 900 hours of dota 2 and easily that much in spectated dota 2 I can safely say I know what's going on in a MOBA. So feel free to send me a friend invite and we can play sometime. It's still bbgunshot
if you havent yet I recommend getting trist for free as well because why not eh? [http://woobox.com/potb6z] (though I heard it doesn't work anymore which if so I'm sorry)

but it sounds like you are having fun so that is good and you can always hit us up if you want to play

Just outplayed this shit talking zed twice in a game as janna.

First he tries diving me at my tower because it is almost dead but joke is on him, I shielded the tower so it didn't die when he autoed it, flipped him upside down, slowed him, exhausted him and he was collapsed on.

Second time he escapes with like 100 health left and I guess that he tried to back to base from the jungle bush near bot red tower so I do a max length q tornado and kill his ass. Had him muted but my team confirmed he was mad.

Taking out shit talkers is so satisfying.

#1 Janna Silver

awesome, trist is my favorite free character and so I have to spread the trist love man :d

also IO I am prepared to lose honorably to the unsullied! My team has done well but your team is better :)
Pretty sure Dexter will win it for you when clg rolls over complexity.

Pretty sure Dexter will win it for you when clg rolls over complexity.
it is possible yes :D though c9 lost today and my adc only scored 5 points which is a huge loss lol. either way this fantasy league has been entertaining to say the least though I haven't have much time to watch that much lcs

Had my best Jarvan game yet when playing with Karmahurts.
Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 10.39.26 PM.png

Got an unofficial Pentakill (Official Quadra but a bit too late for Penta). The fact that they were a full AD team did help quite a bit.

Back