League of Legends Thread

I, for one, am SILVER, and love Frozen Fist on Leona.

So much burst.
oh frozen fist on leona is a must practically, you need that extra stickyness to finish someone off (annnnnnnd thats what she said ). The fist, the mobi boots, and the sight stone are good but the rest is poopy.

I am also being convinced slowly by jiga to play normals again, even though I am pretty sure it is my fault we lost today

oh frozen fist on leona is a must practically, you need that extra stickyness to finish someone off (annnnnnnd thats what she said ). The fist, the mobi boots, and the sight stone are good but the rest is poopy.

I am also being convinced slowly by jiga to play normals again, even though I am pretty sure it is my fault we lost today
I disagree, I think there are quite a few items Leona needs to get before frozen fist. By the time you're late enough to have the higher priority items, you should be teamfighting, and you're team should be able to fight before Leona runs out of cc.

I disagree, I think there are quite a few items Leona needs to get before frozen fist. By the time you're late enough to have the higher priority items, you should be teamfighting, and you're team should be able to fight before Leona runs out of cc.

Leona? Run out of CC? Don't make me laugh.

Leona? Run out of CC? Don't make me laugh.
Exactly my point. Leona isn't mana hungry enough to need the mana, her ap scaling is total shit, and she has enough cc that she doesn't make great use of more. You have to activate an ability to get the proc, and 3 of her abilities are stuns anyways. Generally stats she doesn't need (armor is nice, but there are items that give better armor and better stats for her), unable to effectively use the proc unless you use W (long cooldown), and fairly expensive to boot. Not a great item for her.

Exactly my point. Leona isn't mana hungry enough to need the mana, her ap scaling is total shit, and she has enough cc that she doesn't make great use of more. You have to activate an ability to get the proc, and 3 of her abilities are stuns anyways. Generally stats she doesn't need (armor is nice, but there are items that give better armor and better stats for her), unable to effectively use the proc unless you use W (long cooldown), and fairly expensive to boot. Not a great item for her.

I agree with this, as I primarily play leona support. Frozen fist may sometimes make it into end-game full build, but in most games, it is not even considered. Depending on how early laning goes and when I happen to recall first, it is either sight stone or straight into pieces of sf cape with boots thrown in there somewhere. After that, see what the enemy team comp is looking like and who had the strongest laning phase. If AP is going to be an issue, locket is usually the next item to be built, otherwise, randuins. Games are usually at the end-point before or at 2 core times on a support.

Back