League of Legends Thread

Just wanted to share a pre-20 minute win I managed to win with Vayne:
before 20 vayne.png

I find it odd that LoL is... Like the most played online game. I'm not saying it's bad, I just wouldn't think people would be that interested in MOBA's.

I seem to be skilled with melee fighters. :confused: Although, I'm still learning.
What kind of melee? assassins? offtank? ap? ad? tank?

Edit: based on your match history, it seems like you favor tanks. Find me when im online and i can help you with tanking :)

nope. then again, i don't think t9k specifically is copyrighted...
my biggest problem was i was going to make a t9k ranked team when i hit 30

Edit: based on your match history, it seems like you favor tanks. Find me when im online and i can help you with tanking :)

well, you can still make the team, i think theirs had the abbreviation of [TTK], so [T9k] should still be available?

I was testing them out, really. However, Cho' Gath is my favorite champion so far. <3 And the one time I played with Skarner, I believe I went something like 14/7/5? Still lost, though. -.- Fucking bots, getting stuck on nothing...

I was testing them out, really. However, Cho' Gath is my favorite champion so far. <3 And the one time I played with Skarner, I believe I went something like 14/7/5? Still lost, though. -.- Fucking bots, getting stuck on nothing...
are you still playing right now? i might hop on for a few rounds of bot games, haven't played in Months :confused:

Back