League of Legends Thread

Well, to be honest, we all play the game anyways. We all wait out the bans, and we stil buy RP, and while their system is harsh and unforgiving, it works for what it's supposed to accomplish.

That is why I said "and how there is no way to get the loss forgiven". I am going through the ranked promo on this account for the first time and troll stomp 3 out of 5 games. The other 2 I lost because of leavers/afk. I really don't want to do all the work to make up the loss in starting rank that will happen because of this shit.
Not much you can do. It's pretty frustrating, but If you're truly better than when you're placed you shouldn't have a hard time going up the ladder.

So even though I should be playing normal's to get better so I can play ranked, I cannot help but play aram. compared to normal's I feel as if there isn't much stress at all. In normal's I would have to ward this, why arn't you doing that, your a noob because I overextended in my lane (adc). Instead I can become semi carry lulu and juke all the things lol. I just love arams so much.

Holy mother of god.

ASWC_EN.jpg

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3844771

upon seeing the awesomeness of that upcoming champ, I realized that getting lucian was a huge mistake and now really wish I could refund...
You've probably got at least 2 months to save up another 6300 (or 7800 if you'd like) before he comes out.

You've probably got at least 2 months to save up another 6300 (or 7800 if you'd like) before he comes out.
lol oh I know, when I say I regret getting lucian I mean paying real money for the bundle for a subpar champ lol.

so I'm going to edit (because double posting is a sin) and link a video from the client (ironstylus is so happy)

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/...w-free-champion-rotation-season-three-week-32

So, if you're too lazy to click the link above, here are this week's free champs:

Janna, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Xin Zhao, Cassiopeia, Leona, Riven, Rengar, Elise, and Lucian.

Don't ask me why Rengar has been free two weeks in a row now. They're probably just going to ultra-nerf him or something like that. Was also hoping Swain was free. Although, I am looking forward to trying out Twitch, Xin, Cass, Elise, and Lucian. All seem like interesting champs.

Any thoughts?

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/...w-free-champion-rotation-season-three-week-32

So, if you're too lazy to click the link above, here are this week's free champs:

Janna, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Xin Zhao, Cassiopeia, Leona, Riven, Rengar, Elise, and Lucian.

Don't ask me why Rengar has been free two weeks in a row now. They're probably just going to ultra-nerf him or something like that. Was also hoping Swain was free. Although, I am looking forward to trying out Twitch, Xin, Cass, Elise, and Lucian. All seem like interesting champs.

Any thoughts?

Definitely looking forward to Elise, Janna and Cass. Lucian is just gonna be bleeeh just because his is so under rated. Also, after sifting through all the "Double Rengar all the way across the sky!!" comments, he is gonna be getting a rework soon.

Definitely looking forward to Elise, Janna and Cass. Lucian is just gonna be bleeeh just because his is so under rated. Also, after sifting through all the "Double Rengar all the way across the sky!!" comments, he is gonna be getting a rework soon.

Lucian is a champ that interests me because he seems as if though he will be very helpful and powerful late game. I've personally seen some summoners that have played Lucian and was actually able to play him as a good ADC.

As for the situation with Rengar, I'm not surprised at this, considering the fact that he has been worked on many times over.

ohhh yea this is a good week to try out riven and leona again!!!! (am interested in the 2 of them along with zac)

Im looking for someone to play Ranked 2's with, trying to get gold before the season is done, currently as silver2
Ingame name is Joe34
Add me and give me a shout if you want

Back