League of Legends Thread

I see I got shafted out of good picks :p sigh oh the joys of starting a new job.

well I'm relativity happy with who I got but I wish I had more choice in the matter.

anyways best of luck kris it looks like we are going head to head.

I see I got shafted out of good picks :p sigh oh the joys of starting a new job.

well I'm relativity happy with who I got but I wish I had more choice in the matter.

Huehuehue. Gl, hf.

Also McFar tried adding you to the conversation we have on t9k but he couldnt add you for some reason.

Also McFar tried adding you to the conversation we have on t9k but he couldnt add you for some reason.
meh it is ok I have been busy doing other things. I'm not even that mad about my roster, shit I have a European powerhouse here lol. and also that is rather weird but not surprising that the convo would add me.

small edit: I dislike how it also has old non playing members on the draft, if you get anyone who isn't earning points you are screwed. also mcfar I would recommend swapping out your adc for creaton seeing as your current adc isn't even playing :D

Rito was gonna make nidalee debuff her enemies to deal good dmg, but then they scrapped the idea because they thought any champion debuffing enemies just to deal decent dmg is a bad idea...

Meanwhile, Ahri...

I personally feel lb needs a nerf. I think removing her silence would fix everything. She can do insane poke damage, with nothing in return, because all you can do is AA.

I personally feel lb needs a nerf. I think removing her silence would fix everything. She can do insane poke damage, with nothing in return, because all you can do is AA.

What she sacrifices for the major burst damage is her little to no contribution in teamfights. In teamfights she has a strong disadvantage due to a lack of AoE, and she can't burst down an opponent with the support of their team.

She also falls off lategame because of this.

What she sacrifices for the major burst damage is her little to no contribution in teamfights. In teamfights she has a strong disadvantage due to a lack of AoE, and she can't burst down an opponent with the support of their team.

Not to mention she is easily countered by hard CC, she can only burst down one target every 15-18 seconds. (If you've ever been in a teamfight long enough to let LB burst TWO people on your team, that's entirely your fault.)

Leblanc is like Veigar.
The team fights are 4v4, because they each take one person and themselves out of the fight every time they go in.

Except a good LeBlanc player will be at least 6/0 by 10 minutes and prevent the entire enemy team from doing anything until about 30 minutes. So funny to play against.
Falling off lategame doesn't really matter when your enemies can't even reach that point.

Except a good LeBlanc player will be at least 6/0 by 10 minutes and prevent the entire enemy team from doing anything until about 30 minutes. So funny to play against.
Falling off lategame doesn't really matter when your enemies can't even reach that point.
You can almost always turtle long enough to reach 40 minutes against LeBlanc.

However, a fed Kha'Zix or Zed is a different story...

What would be the best way to counter her during laning phase as a kayle? I`ve tried to instinctively pop my R before she can silence me, but it`s really hard and I end up wasting my ult sometimes.

What would be the best way to counter her during laning phase as a kayle? I`ve tried to instinctively pop my R before she can silence me, but it`s really hard and I end up wasting my ult sometimes.
As Kayle you push faster and can push LeBlanc back to tower. I'd say play passive-agressive and push a wave up, then back off a bit, and try and watch carefully to when LeBlanc will engage on you. If she gets to close, Q, then back off as your Q range is greater than hers is. Her W cooldown is ridiculous at lower levels, so if she wastes that, go aggressive on her, and try to get several Auto attacks on her with your Q and E.

Anybody who is smart would buy a Banshee's Veil against LeBlanc.
What people don't realize is that tank items (espically if you only have one) ARE NOT GOING To hurt your damage very much at all.

Basically, if you have MR, and one damage item, and LB has two damage items, you're going to out damage her, (This goes for a lot of champions).

Basically, kids, don't be afraid to build tank items as a mage or an ADC or something. It doesn't hurt your damage that much.

As Kayle you push faster and can push LeBlanc back to tower. I'd say play passive-agressive and push a wave up, then back off a bit, and try and watch carefully to when LeBlanc will engage on you. If she gets to close, Q, then back off as your Q range is greater than hers is. Her W cooldown is ridiculous at lower levels, so if she wastes that, go aggressive on her, and try to get several Auto attacks on her with your Q and E.

So basically, play it safe and just farm the entire laning phase? I can get really good farm with kayle.

Anybody who is smart would buy a Banshee's Veil against LeBlanc.

I usually buy a Mercurial Scimitar, or a Zhonya's hourglass as kayle. Would Banshee's veil be smarter?

So basically, play it safe and just farm the entire laning phase? I can get really good farm with kayle.

I usually buy a Mercurial Scimitar, or a Zhonya's hourglass as kayle. Would Banshee's veil be smarter?
Mercurial Scimitar is good as well, especially when on a team with more CC than just LeBlanc, however Kayle's natural damage is high as she scales ridiculously well with AP, I'd just go for the beefier Banshee's Veil.

Shove your wave as hard as you can without losing cs and not putting yourself into a bad position where the jungler can gank you. Leblanc shoved into the tower has to drain her mana to last hit, which ends up letting you harass her without worrying about getting attacked. Pushing your waves also means you can roam and help your team.

I think her ult ratios should be lightly nerfed, but that's it. Leblanc would be nothing without her silence, you can't remove that. If you're getting shut out in trades that's your own fault for not pressing your advantage when she uses Q to harass. Kayle vs Leblanc is pretty easy for Kayle.

SI usually buy a Mercurial Scimitar, or a Zhonya's hourglass as kayle. Would Banshee's veil be smarter?
Mercurial Scimitar is a very situational item, not sure why you're building it on Kayle. Zhonyas or Banshees works fine on Kayle, for the respective Armor / MR bonuses.

Since no seems to be able to pursue the idea of a T9k ranked team, I'm going to make an attempt at it. Hopefully this is a good plan.

I am going to create a conversation for any of those interested in joining the ranked team. If you do have interest, please state the following information:

- IGN
- Desired role (Top, Mid, ADC, Support, or Jungle)
- Main or Substitute
- Suggested team name (optional)

Unlike some others' suggestions, there will only be one ranked team, instead of two. This is for the sake of having some varied experience among the players (this is an experiment, so should this need to be changed, I'll do so).

Inside of the conversation, after gathering those interested, people will nominate themselves for team leader. After everybody who wanted to be leader has nominated themselves, we will hold a vote. The person with the most votes wins. If, however, no one nominated themselves, then I will stand as the presiding leader.

Afterwards, we will decide on a team name using the same method above, except people will suggest names instead.

Inside the conversation, the team leader will post scheduled times for scrimmages, matches, etc. In order to make this a working team, we have to abide by the scheduled days, although I would suggest that most days for practice and matches be held on weekends.

Again, I want to try to make this work out.

Back