League of Legends Thread

yup just add me (same user name and if I am on mumble feel free to chat (me bored and sundragon mostly play arams though)
I believe i already have you added but if not, i will add you whenever i actually have a free minute to play
(more like free 30-90min)

Poppy picked in the LCS, so much hype.
Poppy picked by Unicorns of Love for EULCS promotional tourny, was so good.
Poppy picked by Unicorns of Love for EULCS promotional tourny, was so good.
1300-l.jpg

How can you figure out what role to main? I usually do poorly in every lane except support or when my lane opponent makes horrible mistakes. And does anyone have ADC tips because I can play every role but I ALWAYS feed as an ADC.

How can you figure out what role to main? I usually do poorly in every lane except support or when my lane opponent makes horrible mistakes. And does anyone have ADC tips because I can play every role but I ALWAYS feed as an ADC.
honestly this is a hard question to answer, really it is what ever role you are comfy with. most newer players like bot lane or lanes with 2 people (myself included) it is probably the best way to understand what your role is in the game. As you level up you may find that huh I really like playmaking, maybe I should jungle, or huh I am really good at mid. When I first started I mained Trist and voli and pretty much played bot all the time (probably why they are my best champs atm) as I played more I got learned how to be a carry, a support and eventually a jungle.

You seem? to like to play bot lane specifically ADC so I guess here are tips. Positioning, CSing, awareness and engage

Position: Your positioning is key, you should always position your self so that you can escape with the other adc goes ham or their jungle comes and ganks your shit. You should also be constantly moving between autos. if you can poke, do some but mostly focus on cs.

Cs: Creep score is your bread and butter so practice your last hitting. (when the minon is close to death and you hit it for the gold) basically you want to out cs your enemy and if you can push to deny them gold then do it. (again be safe)

map awareness: if you have a good support then you will always have map vision but keep an eye on the minimap. if you don't then don't push out because you will get ganked easier.

engage: so basically you need to know when is a good time to engage, if your support locks the adc down you start hitting their adc. if your jungle comes in, go ham right as he ganks so you guys can get the kills.

if you want I can play support for your adc (I play aggressive leona [aka proxy lenoa]) and stuff eventually

You just have to learn where to be positioned and how to react to your opponents aggression and properly respond. The best way to learn a role is just to grind it out, play it a lot.

So I haven't tested it fully because everyone seems to be playing what they think are azir counters rather than azir himself every time I play mid but I think karthus would be a good counter to azir because of his range to poke and azir would be too busy controlling soldiers to avoid skittles of doom.

Worlds starts in an hour and I'm hyped, also just lost a ranked game but had a pretty chill post game chat that was quite nice.

They give notifications for that now? I think mine is almost 5 years, but not sure when the official date is.
If you know what email you registered your account with, you can search "Riot Games" and look for the first email. That first email was sent when you made your account.

North America and Europe are now out of the running for world champion this year. Now the tournament really starts, where the 6 remaining teams all have a chance at taking it.

Back