League of Legends Thread

Y5iSLX8.png

Psst.... I might unretire soon... No promises...

So I decided to rig up my computer to my television with a HDMI:
20141007_125520[1].jpg

Let's see me get ganked now >:D

Also, in homage to the championship, the song Warriors by Imagine Dragon:

Congratulations to Samsung Galaxy White, the Season 4 Champions. Can't say they weren't expected to win from the start, but good job to all the other contenders for trying.

sooo we got league working on our school laptops after months and since there was that hype i have decided that i shall play again. been getting back in there, dont think im completely terrible, rather misguided and stuck loving a terrible champion. guidance would be amazing

sooo we got league working on our school laptops after months and since there was that hype i have decided that i shall play again. been getting back in there, dont think im completely terrible, rather misguided and stuck loving a terrible champion. guidance would be amazing
oh dear me this reminds me of my high school days except we had Halo ce and shit on our laptops lol.

what do you play and what do you need help with?

your worse than me by far, no room to call anyone a scrub
well I messaged you on league I can play normals though I like arams more. adc in general is pretty easy just knowing what you can and can't do. with varus I believe he is mostly a standard adc build so basically zerkers, IE, PD, LW, BT, and your defensive item. with the new season around the corner it looks like adc wont be changed much but I still dont know.

Back