Let's get SOMEONE ELSE to PAX East 2013

JerzeyLegend

Conrod isn't attending PAX. Unfortunate series of events.

This is my last ditch effort to get someone else there.

****UPDATE***

Tshinotu145 has been chosen. It's about $627 or so to get him to PAX. That covers hotel + plane. Cheaper to take the train, but he will be on that train for AT LEAST 36 hours (not a single train, there are layovers).

If you would like to donate to this please send funds to [email protected] (my paypal).

Question, does a persons time on t9k factor into this? personally I would hope not and besides I think it would be a cementing factor if a newer member had the ability to attend this wonderful event with the gaming community he loves (same can be said about older members who haven't come yet).

I know personally I would love to go (I'll get around to typing up a paragraph soon) but yea I think it would be an awesome expirence for anyone chosen.

I live just 30 minutes from where they're holding PAX East, and I might be going if i'm not too busy as my friend has some tickets.
I can't say i'd be representing t9k, as I haven't been active here since the wipe.
It seems like it will be a fun event though. maybe i'll see some of you there..

I've got three people to nominate.
Yeah, that's three more than most of you, so I'm really good at this.

1: Patchy

For obvious reasons. Everyone loves her and it would be great to have her at PAX. If she wants to go, of course.

2: Gurw

He would make everything much better instantly. He's basically Jesus; he can turn water into Canadian Club.

3: Casham

Help pay for his flight over. He can lapdance to pay the remainder.

Alternatively,
You could

> pay people back

> make a "travel fund" which could be used at a later date to send people over.

Say when Beese turns 18. Everyone wants a bit of Beese, so why don't you just piggybank it 'till Beese can be of age?
...Or something.

Well, no one knows me ;)

Enjoy the con whoever goes, and do some livestreaming for those back home!

So this took a while but I'm going to write this because I'm bored. I think I should be the one to go to pax because I have been trying to go for the past 3 years. The thing that is keeping me from coming this year is my traveling costs. If I had a job, I would go no problem... but I am currently saving money for college. I was also wondering however, if Tunapiano is still going to pay for whoever wins this contest's flight.

Back