• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

Hello Names H3ro_Brine Or Spencer, anyways i love your town! my friend Clawfulkitty and Nikkitikkiisland showed me it and i was wondering if i could join? im a good builder and have been on t9k for about a year and a half :) thanks

Hello Names H3ro_Brine Or Spencer, anyways i love your town! my friend Clawfulkitty and Nikkitikkiisland showed me it and i was wondering if i could join? im a good builder and have been on t9k for about a year and a half :) thanks
Me too! I vouch for Spencie! <3

welcome back but if we dont get a manager for this server woot will be closing t9k mincraft survival

welcome back there boss glad to hear you're doing good! Now I'm slowly on and off due to spending all my time at the hospital when I can... It's not me it's a family member but still. So anyways as I said before I'd totally be up for bored as the minecraft manager and someone taking over Lufenia, or even a few people doing it. Honestly in my mind crabbie is the first option being as he's your right hand man. I may have issue with him at time, and we may not always see eye to eye; however, he has my respect and faith that he'd run Lufenia into the ground into the skies with ideas and awesomeness. We're headed there anyways. :-D

BTW for those of you that see that into the ground up there that's striked through it was truly meant as a joke to crabbie and nothing more. So don't make it more than it was alright. Much love to you crabbie and bored.

GDtPB20.png

I was playing an adventure map with ClawfulKitty and this reminded me of good ol' Lufenia :')

Why do I receive updates from this tread. I was never part of the town, and I only ever posted here once :/
You must be new to how this forum works.

Once you post in a thread, you auto-follow the updates to it. Once you click the thread after it shows up in your alerts, you refresh it so it can alert you again.

There are two options here...

Either click the button that says "Unwatch Thread"
or
Don't click on it when its in your alerts and it won't alert you again.

Back