• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

Umm... Ohai der.

My name is Jns and I love long walks on the beach and LTS. I have no experience with the t9k survival server but I love you guys so much that I want to start playing a bit :D

I am coming up on my second T9K birthday next month and Chiba is my lover so I need to move in with him.

*Edit* Oh yeah, and I walked all the way over to the town already because of Foxzm's parkour course. I don't want to have to walk anywhere else so I need dis plz.

Ya know luke those builds actually look familiar to me... Maybe I've seen you or even helped you IG on the classic servers.

Lukeperson6 = Approved!
Jns112 = Approved!

Added to convo and town stoof :D.

Welcome to the town!

~Bored

Umm... Ohai der.

My name is Jns and I love long walks on the beach and LTS. I have no experience with the t9k survival server but I love you guys so much that I want to start playing a bit :D

I am coming up on my second T9K birthday next month and Chiba is my lover so I need to move in with him.

*Edit* Oh yeah, and I walked all the way over to the town already because of Foxzm's parkour course. I don't want to have to walk anywhere else so I need dis plz.
lol Not even part of Lufenia. xD

Ya know luke those builds actually look familiar to me... Maybe I've seen you or even helped you IG on the classic servers.
I actually would excpect u to see me in classic. I used to play everyday all day until it broke for me :l and it won't work. but yeah u probabbly did. :D oh and tnxs for letting me in the town :D

Bored! I'm back! I would once again like to join your town! For like the third time! My references include you, crabbie, csi, fox news, foxzm.... well... you remember me don'tcha? I wanna FSU with y'all again, some exploration, some manual labor (levelling out like 3 mountains for error, anyone?) and maybe some building in there for good measure.

Holla!!!

NOTE: I just made my application to be whitelisted in survival overall so maybe this was a tad premature, but whatever.
POSTNOTE NOTE: I've been whitelisted so these notes are somewhat unnecessary now.

Yuvinator Yes i do remember you and as of now your now a member of lufenia. You still need to be added to town convo but im sure when bored reads this he will Welcome to the town Cheers

Hi I am mcfar and this is my application for Lufenia.
I have been a part of many towns in the past on t9k survival dating back to Squad9001 in 2011.
I plan to be on regularly and can help out retty much anywhere that I am needed.
This application will read like a piece of crap but oh well :p

Heya Bored i want to join your city cause first i dont like being alone 2nd a ton of awesome people are joining your city and 3rd -_- dont make me go ther :D and u did let me in Sebastin but my LTS app was denied and right now im waiting for my new app to be aproved :D

Heya Bored i want to join your city cause first i dont like being alone 2nd a ton of awesome people are joining your city and 3rd -_- dont make me go ther :D and u did let me in Sebastin but my LTS app was denied and right now im waiting for my new app to be aproved :D
We'll have to see with your LTS app man.

Hello bored,
I would like to join lufenia please. I think I should be accepted as I am a team player who is always looking to learn new stuff. One thing I think lufenia would do for me is to enhance my building knowledge, so maybe one day I could become a great builder like you :) thanks

Back