Lucid Dreaming

Are you a lucid dreamer?

• Total voters
You can also get into a state of what you call "Lucid Dream" with meditation. Astral projection practices are pretty much just what you described and some people will spend a lot of their life training their body and their brain to force yourself into a limbo between awake and deep sleep.

As for myself, I find that I can slip into this state if I fall asleep while meditating, as your mind is already "sleeping yet conscious".]

Oh, and once I slipped into a lucid dream when I was getting a tat... not recommend. lol.

Meditation? Thats not really my thing...
All i know that i only get lucid dreams if i was very sleepy before sleeping. :3

Orithorn's post sounds like inception material.

Lol, I have a degree in metaphysics (with a concentration on constructs) and am a practicing celt shaman. Inception didn't blow my mind, because my theory on compounding phenomenology with in contructiual matter pretty much already ate mine and my teachers brain.

If anyone asks, I have a 4 year art degree, then I got a 2 year metaphysical degree for the hell of it while I was working. It's a hobby thing, but was also part of a requirement to become a shaman "elder", one who teaches others.

Back