• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Midgard <-- AVOID AT ALL COSTS Terrible Town.

sourpunk00

My first town on the server was Midgard, Mayor : fox_news

Upon my withdrawal from the town, I was met with hateful words, childish insults, and blatant arrogance.

Fox_news couldn't have been more childish and uncooperative.

If you're looking for a new town to join stay AWAY from Midgard and its mayor. fox_news.

Also as a side note, I was going to sell my house, but fox_news told me I wouldn't be paid for it, or given materials, so basically he stole it.

So if you're looking for a town. Pass by this one.

This is troubling. He has annoyed other members before as well. He is walking on thin ice with the Nether Knights IF IF IF IF IF this behavior is true.

@ beese I simply started off saying I had moved, and it wasnt anything personal, I just wanted a change of view,
and he started by saying oh, well its a shame you left we just got a 7.7 rating for the town, so i was like well congrats.
and then he started with the insults saying he didnt need me, and didn't care that I left,

so i thought that would end it, untill he pm'd me saying he noticed for sale signs up on my house, and I said yeah, I was going to sell it to anyone in town that wanted it, and he said, well no its mine now, and i'll sell it for a dollar if i feel like it,

so I asked to be paid for the house, or given equal supplies for it, OR let me break it down for the supplies, and he said no its his now,
he said he wouldn't give me anything unless he was forced too by Wooty.

so i simply asked why was he being so uncooperative, and he said "I don't co-operate with noobs" so I said lol okay. and then he left.

@ beese I simply started off saying I had moved, and it wasnt anything personal, I just wanted a change of view,
and he started by saying oh, well its a shame you left we just got a 7.7 rating for the town, so i was like well congrats.
and then he started with the insults saying he didnt need me, and didn't care that I left,

so i thought that would end it, untill he pm'd me saying he noticed for sale signs up on my house, and I said yeah, I was going to sell it to anyone in town that wanted it, and he said, well no its mine now, and i'll sell it for a dollar if i feel like it,

so I asked to be paid for the house, or given equal supplies for it, OR let me break it down for the supplies, and he said no its his now,
he said he wouldn't give me anything unless he was forced too by Wooty.

so i simply asked why was he being so uncooperative, and he said "I don't co-operate with noobs" so I said lol okay. and then he left.
So this was all through PM'S or open chat?

PM's of course. Although I believe he pm'd N00b_da_Jarrod saying things, along the lines with insults and how he "stole me" all because I joined his town? I don't know what was said exactly. He just pm'd everyone, raged. and then quit.

PM's of course. Although I believe he pm'd N00b_da_Jarrod saying things, along the lines with insults and how he "stole me" all because I joined his town? I don't know what was said exactly. He just pm'd everyone, raged. and then quit.
Can you get Jarrod to say he sent him those messages?

Sourpunk, two things.

#1 - If you built the house, and used your own materials or were given materials without any conditions such as "you can have these as long as you stay in the town", then it's your house. Sell it if you want, or destroy it for materials if you want. :)

#2 - Join Haven, were pretty awesome. <3

Sourpunk, two things.

#1 - If you built the house, and used your own materials or were given materials without any conditions such as "you can have these as long as you stay in the town", then it's your house. Sell it if you want, or destroy it for materials if you want. :)

#2 - Join Haven, were pretty awesome. <3

Well...except the mayor and assistant can remove people from towns and then he wouldn't be able to even touch his stuff. But you are right, we are kind of a big deal (Haven)

Back