• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Midgard <-- AVOID AT ALL COSTS Terrible Town.

All I said is if you wanted to get stuff you should have taken you house down and bring your stuff to your new location. But then sour started talking of selling his house AFTER he left the town. This means he is trying to sell land that he gave up when leaving. So saying he is trying to sell town property.
No hateful words but I do recall sour saying "see you on the ban apps asshole"
P.s. I loved having sour in the town but after he called me an asshole I regret ever accepting his application
I said what?! xD lol deffinitally requesting a chat history request from woot now.

By the sounds of it Sour is telling the truth and Fox is trying to make sour look like the one at fault, Sour seems almost sure that woot will find something in the chat history. Right now only time will tell, well Right now only Woot will tell.

While I was in Midgard, I was helping fox_news and I helped him out so much with his town by cleaning it up and removing excess stuff. He made be town assistant, then I was being stupid and I gave him all my 400$ in cash and then said, well I really need it back because *... And I politly asked him if I could withdraw 400$ and he said NO! ITS MY MONEY! So I take it out anyway and with all my stuff in chests in his town, he removed me from the town and I had to start all over... :\

I have no clue how many OTHER members fox has upset, but leme just state this, Armadil, me, N00b_da_Jarrod, and D00m_c00kies. There's four right there.. and people say he has a history of doing this?

I'm just curious as to how many more people will leave his town or be bothered by him'

Just Saiyan.

Just Saiyan.
Justsaiyan.JPG

First of all I am not trying to make sour look bad. Second I will agree for a chat history check. Third I do NOT have a history of upsetting people. Fourth sour and armadil are the only people I have had a problem with. Fifth I did not say to armadil "MY MONEY" I did let him take it back and let him get his stuff.
Why u guys all hatin on me?

yo sour i was talking it over with n00b and here is ma offer:
you can come and take your house down but you must give me back my payment for your house.
n00b can explain how we came to this offer if you want.
the offer stands until the 02/11/12.

you can come and take your house down but you must give me back my payment for your house.
Kinda childish that you talk of that as an offer, yet alone set a offer deadline. You should have done what you are doing now in the first place, not make it a offer.

One month from my birthday :3

I'll tell you what fox. get 100 from psharpfan. Since he's living in the house right now, and you pay 100, 200 and this'll be settled.

Seeing as how you already said you'd pay 150 in the Midgard town plan thread. I didn't expect you to pay it all yourself if you are not entirely using it yourself.

It's like you said, you own the land, I made the house, make psharp pay some of it too them.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Me and Fox_news had talked this over and put this to rest, I did recieve payment for it, and everything has been taken care of'

There has also been talk of alliance and co-operation in the future, so things only look good from here'

So here's too a better and brighter future'

Also thank you to everyone for your support and participation in this matter.

I was paid around 250 and 2 diamonds, if anyone was wondering, which was more than enough for me'

Back