• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

My latest two projects...

The pyramid with dungeon.
Minecraft pyramid pics.jpg

Top Left: The actual pyramid. Quite small, and seemingly insignificant.
Top Right: What appears to be the tomb, the grave-robber rushes forward and...
Second row left: ...realizes its a trap O_O. He falls unexpectedly into a small room.
Second row right: In the room, all there is, is a single spiral staircase going down. He has no choice but to head down.
Third row left: At the bottom of the staircase, he is met with a huge room filled with lava with a winding sand bridge across it.
Third row right: A better view of the room.
Fourth row left: Surprise giant flail is surprising.
Fourth row right: Spikes ready to impale any unwanted guests...
Bottom left: Two holes in the bridge...what kind of idiot makes a bridge out of sand anyway...
Bottom right: Stupid lava getting in the way of my treasure *grumble* *grumble*

Minecraft pyramid pics2.jpg

Top left: Finally! The end of this horrid place. Now to loot the tomb.
Bottom left: Gold, gold everywhere.
Top Right: The only escape out of the treacherous dungeon.
Bottom Right: The way out carefully hidden in the harbor, nearly invisible unless you know what your looking for.

Random milkshake with an abnormally large straw firing a laser... No, I don't know what I was thinking when I was making this :DD
Minecraft milshake with laser.jpg

Top two: It's a giant milkshake firing a laser, what else can I say.
Bottom two: A closer look at the straw, and a look at the inside of the milkshake.

Imma gonna look at a bunch of pictures.

PsuPepperoni: Wouldn't want to be in that cow's hoofs! I like the stereotypical feel to it.

Darkpenki: Wooooo I can see him from my tunnel! Awesome stance.

ChaosZeroX: Never heard of that anime show, but I do like the curvature of the eye.

Blackice15: Looking at your first picture, that sprite has so much detail! You can tell his mood. Oh and what a nice igloo! Plenty of headroom, and some smiling snowmen to warm your day!

Im3nuron: Lots of your pictures aren't loading up, but I'll try to view what I can. First of all, yes, the cake is a lie. Second of all, I'm totally surprised that a griefing session hasn't come your way yet.

0killerx: I saw that fire breathing Mario, and was quite perplexed and surprised. And the mystic Rainbow Portal awaits! Let's take our lives into limbo and jump to the great beyond.

Bromandudefella: I am totally in awe of what you and your buds did. I took a stroll through there and was delighted that many of the things in the movie were portrayed in this project. Very spot on!

T7seven7t: As you say, it doesn't look quite like the Taipei 101, but your tower does look quite spiffing! If the map would let you build higher so you wouldn't have to dig below, then that would have been a totally wicked tower (not to say it isn't already though!).

Kabbage: Can't really see the pictures too well, but I see you have a storyline! From what I can tell, the interior looks quite tricky and hard to navigate for Indiana Jones. He might pay a visit! Oh, and I want a LAZAR milkshake now. Looks quite large!

OH SHOOT, here comes a whole hoard of pictures (I hope this is alright).

First of all, I would like to say I have a nice city going on in this part of Cool3 (look for the red arrows to get a general idea).
untitled111.jpg

Here be my city from afar.
screenshot_20101025195450.png

Here's my Concorde-ish plane (this is letter A, letter B is flying elsewhere in the map). Yeah I know, that runway is VERY squished. Really and truly, that jet would never be able to land and take off from there, but whatever.
screenshot_20101025195518.png

I decided to stop fighting nature to try to embrace it (trying not to kill trees, minimal leveling of land, TONS of flowers).
screenshot_20101025195556.png

I love water ascension chambers.
screenshot_20101025195653.png

No lie.
screenshot_20101025195607.png

I worked hard at the bottom of this ascension chamber...
screenshot_20101025195730.png

Arrows point you down lower, but I'm gonna save that for last and look at the upper levels of the chamber.
screenshot_20101025195754.png

I made a long canal using the water from the chamber.
screenshot_20101025195809.png

But the canal is not really for travel...
screenshot_20101025195817.png

The tunnel network is what moves you across the map.
screenshot_20101025195829.png

It reaches the corner of the map on some tubes.
screenshot_20101025195913.png

The underwater tubes were a pain in the behind. Not only do I have to float around and build outward, but I must also get rid of the water that resides inside the tube. Some parts still have water, and I don't feel like emptying it out.
screenshot_20101025195937.png

I hope I'm not spamming the map, but at several of my terminals, I put down my symbol so people know it was me.
screenshot_20101025200023.png

One terminal...
screenshot_20101025200049.png

After another...
screenshot_20101025200107.png

Now let's get back in the tunnels and start going down to the bottom of the ascension chamber I was talking about.
screenshot_20101025200139.png

I placed a lot of these in my tunnels (SPAM MUCH?!).
screenshot_20101025200208.png

We're getting close to the bottom, and we look out the windows to see row and rows of pews.
screenshot_20101025200153.png

We have reached the bottom. Let us enter.
screenshot_20101025200238.png

Welcome to my underground church, Santa Rosa de Lima.
screenshot_20101025200248.png

The orator looks to his right to view the large nonexistent audience.
screenshot_20101025200309.png

He then turns to his left to address those that are (or aren't) in the cry room.
screenshot_20101025200314.png

I modeled this church from 4 churches that I have been to in real life. I really liked how one church had a chapel IMMEDIATELY behind the cross, so I wanted to incorporate that.
screenshot_20101025200331.png

This is the chapel of St. Augustine.
screenshot_20101025200355.png

Last picture of my church looking out the second story balcony (there's another on top, but doesn't give as good a view because it's too high up).
screenshot_20101025200455.png

I have expelled enough pictures. Let's see more from you guys!

Here's my Concorde-ish plane (this is letter A, letter B is flying elsewhere in the map). Yeah I know, that runway is VERY squished. Really and truly, that jet would never be able to land and take off from there, but whatever.
screenshot_20101025195518.png

I like building planes too :)

I'm going to cool3 to look for your flying one now

I started to build this bridge that was supposed to be the sydney harbour bridge but was close enough. The people who helped me (Fijicoconut) build this was gbhs and Pachua. I'm not sure if gbhs already posted this so just to make sure i'll post this one again.

n6zI9.jpg

GkjAM.jpg

Also i'm sure that gbhs will be posting our other buildings that we have built together.
The buildings are:
Skyscraper
Underwater City- We had help from Guite if gbhs forgot to mention him
Krusty burger restaraunt

The buildings are located at Cool3
(Just to make sure:DD)

This is a skyscraper That me and Fijicoconut made:
Q7aGZ.png

the inside ground floor:
ROzRn.png

Floor 1:
Vk2oM.png

F/oor 2:
jVt97.png

Floor 3:
jVt97.png

Top Floor:
ol8W2.png

Sky diving:
d97vL.png

This is the Krusty Burger we made:
Vdq5D.png

Inside the Krusty Burgers:
kvcov.png

The Sydney Harbour Bridge we made:
kvcov.png
.This one Puchua Helped us Too.

This is the Underwater City we made:
QHyO6.png

Inside the under water city:
gcJ0b.png

This is a house in the Underwater city. They all look alike too:
Z4PXQ.png

Fijicoconut's Plant room:
GfbHO.png

My Plant room and movie room:
3JaHE.png

The top view of underground city:
3JaHE.png

The people Who helped us in under water city was: guite
The Harbour Bridge, THe skyscraper and the krusty burger Me and Fijicoconut made it.

Random milkshake with an abnormally large straw firing a laser... No, I don't know what I was thinking when I was making this :DD
pic
Top two: It's a giant milkshake firing a laser, what else can I say.
Bottom two: A closer look at the straw, and a look at the inside of the milkshake.
it looks kind of like blow torch

screenshot_20101026190001.png

My little range of items in Cool4.

UFO, Rainbow Tower 9000, Super Mario 65 and my logo. (Left to right).

Oh LOL my name is Minehead on Minecraft, as you can probably tell from the signs!!!

I started to build this bridge that was supposed to be the sydney harbour bridge but was close enough. The people who helped me (Fijicoconut) build this was gbhs and Pachua. I'm not sure if gbhs already posted this so just to make sure i'll post this one again.

Also i'm sure that gbhs will be posting our other buildings that we have built together.
The buildings are:
Skyscraper
Underwater City- We had help from Guite if gbhs forgot to mention him
Krusty burger restaraunt

The buildings are located at Cool3
(Just to make sure:DD)

Lawl that clearing of the room was so tedious >.>

Now Presenting Team Snoogins' First official group project as all cools:

SPilgrim.png

Scott Pilgrim

Watch out! Steven Stills and Kim Pines are coming soon! :D

Built a bbq pig house. Through the screenshots together fairly quick after aggroing wife. To enter you swim up the tears, inside I built ribs and lava 'meat.'

CebaD.jpg

Back