• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft CLASSIC Fall / Halloween Texture pack.

HecticRapidz

Updated For Christmas. :) Ice, Snow etc.

Enjoy. :)

Terrain Christmas.png

Snow instead of rain:

snow.png

Particles for snow :3

particles.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was bored today so I decided to make something that I had wanted around this time last year, A Minecraft Classic Fall Texture pack. UPDATED
Changes:
  • Leaf texture changed
  • Small changes to grass texture
  • Sponge removed mob spawner added
  • Mossy Cobblestone now Bloody-Mossy Cobblestone
  • TNT is now a Pumpkin (Note: 4 faced pumpkin, it was either that or a non carved pumpkin
  • Iron Ore is now Redstone Ore
  • Glass now contains Cobwebs
  • Nether wart and Torch texture added for purely aesthetic purposes
  • Finally, The Sapling texture is changed

New Additions

• Slightly new texture to obsidian
  • Mossy cobblestone now changed to magma stone
  • Cracked Halfsteps / Stairs added
  • Torch Texture changed
  • Updated brick texture
  • Updated side view of grass to mycelium
  • Changed Wooden plank texture
  • Changed Log Texture (Darker)
  • Changed texture of bookcases in accordance with the change in wooden planks

Cloud texture changed to black

I also procured a bloody rain texture so if you would like to use that it will also be below. :)
I hope you all appreciate the half hour I took making this and the amazing lack of effort gone into it. :)
~On a serious note, Enjoy

If you would like do add some suggestions please do, I will do anything (Within Reason).

Also Yes I am aware, not many people play classic anymore, this is for the people that still do. :)

For those interested, this is an I-G Screenshot of a house I thought was suitable as it used a lot of the texture. It is Oozinators house in engineer city.

tex pack.png

terrain (3).png

rain.png

clouds.png

particles.png

I've had a few requests on how to implement the texture packs so here goes,

1. Right click the image you want, hit "save as" save the the texture box (the one with pink boxes) as "terrain" the clouds as "clouds" and the rain as "rain"

• Open up two My documents windows, search for the "WoMClient-2.0.7" folder on one of the windows (Usually in 'My Downloads'. Open up where you saved the pictures taken from this thread next on the second window.

• Now you want to go into the WoM client folder, from there you want to click the folder named 'lib' then click the folder named 'Minecraft'.

• Backup (Copy and paste them into a new folder in my pictures or whatever) the files named as follows, 'terrain', 'clouds' 'rain'

• Once you have backed them up you want to delete them from the WoM Client folder and replace them with the ones you saved from this thread.

• Rename them 'terrain', 'clouds' and 'rain'.

• You are now done if you are playing minecraft at the time using WoM client you need to restart it to let the changes take effect.

So I was bored today so I decided to make something that I had wanted around this time last year, A Minecraft Classic Fall Texture pack.
Changes:
  • Leaf texture changed
  • Small changes to grass texture
  • Sponge removed mob spawner added
  • Mossy Cobblestone now Bloody-Mossy Cobblestone
  • TNT is now a Pumpkin (Note: 4 faced pumpkin, it was either that or a non carved pumpkin
  • Iron Ore is now Redstone Ore
  • Glass now contains Cobwebs
  • Nether wart and Torch texture added for purely aesthetic purposes
  • Finally, The Sapling texture is changed

I also procured a bloody rain texture so if you would like to use that it will also be below. :)
I hope you all appreciate the half hour I took making this and the amazing lack of effort gone into it. :)
~On a serious note, Enjoy

If you would like do add some suggestions please do, I will do anything (Within Reason).

Also Yes I am aware, not many people play classic anymore, this is for the people that still do. :)

View attachment 131258
View attachment 131259
Spongebob builds are gonna look so weird :p

i take the rain; red rain, wouldnt it nice? :D

and if you have time, will you create the bloody cloud? it would be nice dont you think? :D

i take the rain; red rain, wouldnt it nice? :D

and if you have time, will you create the bloody cloud? it would be nice dont you think? :D
I'm Sure I could have it out within an hour. :)
Edit: Would you prefer stormy skies with blood clouds or?...
I also had the idea of adding in Stationary Bats when 1.4 is released. Should I? They would be a nice decorative feature :) Mycelium was a texture I was going to introduce before I remembered the layout of spooky guest.

The Blood clouds seemed a bit much so I'm changing it to a navy blue sky and black clouds. :)

I'm Sure I could have it out within an hour. :)
Edit: Would you prefer stormy skies with blood clouds or?...
I also had the idea of adding in Stationary Bats when 1.4 is released. Should I? They would be a nice decorative feature :) Mycelium was a texture I was going to introduce before I remembered the layout of spooky guest.

stormy skies with blood clouds sure nice
stationary bats?

stormy skies with blood clouds sure nice
stationary bats?
Bats at current are under development for the next major snapshot release. I plan to include them as scaled down versions with string on the top of them so they can be used for decorative purposes. :)

well i using these texture, might be your reference?

texture pack
terrain.png

clouds
clouds.png

bedrock
rock.png

water
water.png

Hmm dont know if you can or not but you could try adding the block so they are like payed instead of bracking on one click make them crack and aventually brake

Hmm dont know if you can or not but you could try adding the block so they are like payed instead of bracking on one click make them crack and aventually brake
Not sure what you're asking but if you are asking whether or not I can implement breaking animations like in survival then no, Classic doesn't have the coding for that.

ok i did everytine it said to do and this is what it comes up with please help?

Attachments

• texture error.jpg
    texture error.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 257
ok i did everytine it said to do and this is what it comes up with please help?
Did you delete the first terrain file? make sure there are not two in there. Also WoM errors sometimes so that may be it. Try re logging :) Make sure the file that you replaced it with is named "terrain" in lower case.

Back