• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i had to go so i made this really quick

CrappyInvaderzim.jpg

I made I giant ketchup dispenser. It has a triple spiral staircase and tons of secret rooms that can be accessed without destroying any blocks. There are 15 yellow flowers hidden and one red flower. I spent a long time super hiding the red flower but it is accessible. Let me know what you think!

(its such a pain to grief maintain!!)

ketchup.jpg
secret.jpg

Secret rooms? I'll have the check this out.

Once Notch fixes the issues with Alpha Multiplayer, it'll be exciting to see what people do with minecarts and redstone circuitry...

Yes, yes i did. Lol. I always called it bomb bomb, guess people never bothered to correct me.
But, it got griefed down to around three blocks so...eh....

screenshot_20100911003917.png
screenshot_20100911003901.png
screenshot_20100911003933.png
screenshot_20100911005521.png
screenshot_20100911003916.png

so.. the rubiks cube i posted before was apparently already made and in museum 3d ( i feel so stupid all that work for nothing ) so now i made some changes to it and made it my home for an hour till griefers fuck it up.

"Views, 666"

Well thats funny, also guys, everything I claim is in 1 post. I know how to edit them, I advise you learn too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back