• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rainbow shaft =D
Imageshack - screenshot2010101221315.png
Imageshack - screenshot2010101221050.png

inside of the ship:
luxury deck
Imageshack - screenshot2010101413542.png
storage deck
Imageshack - screenshot2010101413544.png

(my img code wasn't working?)

for some reason the outside of the ship didn't work but it is inside guest 14, feel free to look =D

To get ur image codes to work, u do like this:
U see the boxed with links on the right side of ur image on Imageshack? Yes u do.
Copy the "Direct Link", thats the link that should be pasted in the Insert image function on the forum.

screenshot_20101015180009.png

screenshot_20101015180324.png

:weegee:

(I can only build on guest so its probably greifed by now; plus i made some major improvements after making this video)

Had more than a bit of help dealing with griefers during, and after making this, and with the water around it, also with the name :]

IGN is still Snyp3r5

Thanks to Manwich and Jvps3 for all the help :p

middle floor 4.png

side.png

attic thing.png

SNYP.png

middle floor 2.png

tadaaa.png

side.png

before the griefers.png

roof.png

attic again.png

bottom floor.png

side2.png

attic.png

SORRY FOR THE ANNOYING INTERNET BACKGROUNDS ON THE PICTURES. TRYING TO WORK ON ANOTHER PROJECT AND POST THIS AT THE SAME TIME D;!

Ok this take me like 3 hours :eek: and i cannot finish it because i reached the limit

Storm Eagle - Megaman X

Main View
1839575.PNG

2287021.PNG

Side View
3611107.PNG
Taco :D

The majority of the building was constructed by Fijicoconut and the surrounding walls were raised by him with the help of rejected jewman and myself(spazayd). Then with the suggestions of myself and Fijicoconut, we made the objects on the outside which consist of pacman, couple pacman ghosts, a fire flower from mario, a shark, the word 8bit, and Fiji's name as well was mine.

awesomness.png

Haven't posted many builds today, so here is my latest sprite.
Pretty proud of it. The red outline looks slightly tacky, but gives much better contrast.

b6anlz.jpg

2d9epz8.jpg

15md5aw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back