• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cute little penguin

screenshot_20101115131852.png

screenshot_20101115131938.png

My username is rociter :kiss:

We all remember the beloved companion cube from Portal, right? well here it is saved from the furnace!
A nice front, Overhead and inside (yes, it's hollow and I will be building inside of it) view.
Made on guest, to find it go NE from spawn.
I had a nice guy called Billes help me build it, so he is worth an honorable mention, and Akamus too.

Interesting note, you can actually see the foundations of the cube in the post above ;)

I just helped with a small bit of leg work, but it came out nicely

Small beach side apartment building
screenshot2010111514305.png

including a roof top pool
screenshot2010111514311.png

of course the battle with the grifers didnt help
screenshot2010111514313.png

Keep it simple: TV and couch, a fridge and a bed with a dresser! What more could someone want?
screenshot2010111513491.png

Thanks to GiddyWink for the water, and any other admin-ish players that helped keep the griefers at bay

hi, i have a problem i'v got band and i dont know why?
i was building a undergrund cave and then i got band ?
plz unban me :(

hi, i have a problem i'v got band and i dont know why?
i was building a undergrund cave and then i got band ?
plz unban me :(
This is a thread for promotions, not ban appeals. Make a new thread on it, and woot (or some other admin) will decide whether or not to unban you.
Also, you might want to improve your grammar/spelling, it's atrocious.

Well forum ive sucessfully made like 3 castles by myself and 1 giant flying house that someone needed help with :) hope u like em and i hope im a great part of teh cool guys :D
fortdarkov3prt2.jpg
fortdarkov3prt1.jpg
fortdarkov3part3.jpg
these 3 pics were from the same castle and as u see a friend came to say hello :p
minecraft3.jpg
this one wasnt entirely made by me but i helped a guy make it :) . These next pics were both made my myself the same as the first 3
minecraft2.jpg
minecraft.jpg

well, i made some quite epic stairs. Its more of an abstract design, simple, yet... so complex
1st stairs.jpg

PS- i understnd how nubby this is, but it is my first creation

lol. Science, the basis of ecstasy. You couldnt pick something fun like Caffeine or something safe like... LSD..?

I actually started of trying to build LSD, but the sky is too low and I could not even finish half of it without hitting the end. Ecstasy however was more linear so it was easier to fit that.

Actually, I decided to give it a try. Had to dig into the ground to fit all the parts in,

LSD
pHCiJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back