Most liked on Team9000?

RSMV, you can't let other people ruin you. When life gives you lemons, you... (forgot funny Portal saying by Cave Johnson, but you get my point).

Don't get so upset when the trolls and haters attack, because you only allow them to accomplish their goal of ruining your day.

You are young yet still, so your experience in the world is still young as well, and people will be even WORSE (<-- that is emphasis right there) in real life. So don't let them get you down.

As a community we should be supportive and/or competitive, not condescending or insulting. RSMV got more likes than you, then beat his score by posting enjoyable and original content. Don't pound down on him because you don't like him.

In words I could see out of RSMV

When life gives you lemons, dont make lemonade
make life take the lemons back, get mad, I dont want your damn lemons.
What am I supposed to do with these.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day they thought to give RSMV lemons
DO you know who I am?
I am the man who is going to burn your thread down, with the lemons
I am going to have my bronies to build a combustable lemon, TO BURN YOUR THREAD DOWN.

Does that work?

In words I could see out of RSMV

When life gives you lemons, dont make lemonade
make life take the lemons back, get mad, I dont want your damn lemons.
What am I supposed to do with these.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day they thought to give RSMV lemons
DO you know who I am?
I am the man who is going to burn your thread down, with the lemons
I am going to have my bronies to build a combustable lemon, TO BURN YOUR THREAD DOWN.

Does that work?
So awesome!
That just made this thread 20% cooler
I bet you did that in 10 seconds flat!
*brohoof*

Ill stop now...
:P

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

Burlesque house episode FTW. Original simpsons was priceless.

And RSMV, Jerzey has good advice. When I was your age I cared a lot about what everyone else said and thought and it took a long time before I quit giving a shit about everyone else and really focused on myself. It won't happen overnight but eventually it will make your life a lot easier.

Back