Music Links Thread :D

I sometimes like to listen to this when I'm applying to jobs or something. it is basically an hour of awesome Cinematic music with some amazing backdrops

I sometimes like to listen to this when I'm applying to jobs or something. it is basically an hour of awesome Cinematic music with some amazing backdrops

So you listen to Two steps from Hell? Nice

EDIT: thats anyway the first impression i get from this music is Two steps from Hells soundtracks

EDIT EDIT: the Hero figure it looks like he is a remodel of (whatever his name is) in Dragon Age the hero there atleast in that armor.
DragonAge2Demo%2B2011-02-23%2B17-35-12-37.jpg

So you listen to Two steps from Hell? Nice

EDIT: thats anyway the first impression i get from this music is Two steps from Hells soundtracks

EDIT EDIT: the Hero figure it looks like he is a remodel of (whatever his name is) in Dragon Age the hero there atleast in that armor.
DragonAge2Demo%2B2011-02-23%2B17-35-12-37.jpg

to tell you the truth I just youtubed epic music and got that compilation (mainly cause I was bored when looking for jobs atm). I will have to check out 2 steps to hell though. I think the first song was by 2 steps to hell actually (you can see the song title and artist in the lower left hand corner). IDK I just really like epic feeling blood pumping cinematic music it is so uncommon now a days that hearing it again is amazing

I came in here because I misread the title as Music Lyrics Thread :D and thought that this would be a game where you only reply with song lyrics. I was sadly mistaken.
*waves as she leaves*

Back