Music Links Thread :D

if this isent good enough or you just want to skip to certin parts just use this youtube link and go into description and scroll down to Tracklist.
I suggest starting on:
22 - The Land of Foxes
or
34 - Duet of Plato and Kitsune​
My favorite parts tracks on this! :D

Some parts somewhat reminds me of Lord of the ring sound track atleast some pieces.
Meh since i wrote all this none is going to listen on it am i right?

Meh since i wrote all this none is going to listen on it am i right?

*cough* That is where you are wrong. Pretty nice soundtracks there with all the string and wind instruments played intricately - very intense. I'm looking forward to more actually.

Sounds a lot like LoTR too. It even kind of reminds me of this classic movie if anyone has seen or heard of it before:

Fans of deadmau5's "Coffee Run" series will probably recognize this one. Personally, I think Max Cooper is a genius when it comes to electronic music.

Edited and whatnot because I love this speed garage mix :D

Holy shoot! Ah! I know that artist. Here's one of my favorite songs from him
..And yes. Hellsing woop ^_^
I love When You're Evil and I love Hellsing!

This is for you and no one else
7ed.gif

P.S. If anyone finds the source of this image shoot me a PM so we don't waste a spot on this fourm

the song is great, plus the video is really fascinating to watch!
Although this video is to signify the beauty in a woman and in advancing technology, can it suffice to say that one doesn't need all that makeup and facade masks to cover true beauty that lies within her character? Her voice?

Just wondering, but anyways, neat video and music there :)

Back