My Basement is Quarantined.

Play this song on a giant stereo as you pull out your double AK-47's to rain lead on them.

P.S. Don't be a Tarantula.

Alright, get some highly flammable stuff in a spray can and a lighter with a long flame.
Use a divided (block of wood or something) between the lighter and the can and tie rip the two together.
Put on some gloves and a long sleeved t-shirt, face protection is optional, gas mask and asbestos suit is awesome.
Now find their nests and trap them with self/quick expanding foam.
Wait for one day untill the foam is properly hardened.
Now comes the fun part, get your makeshift flamethrower and burn them. (Keep fire extinguisher/bucket of water ready incase you fail horibly)
Repeat process every 2 days if they aren't exterminated.

If results dont appear within 1.5 weeks, call a proffesional exterminator pyro.

View attachment 121902
Oh my fucking God that is the best.

Well good news. I heard centipedes eat roaches and other nasties like termites and are non-fatal to humans.

The bad news is that you may have one or more other different insect infestation to sustain the centipede population.

You might want to curl up in a ball and wonder what went wrong.

house-centipede-300x225.jpg

Y0UJC.png

BurningHouse.jpg

I see those all the time, they're not fast, and I just smoosh em with a shoe.

Just take a deep breath, and count down

CCCHHHHHAAAAARRRRRRRGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

One of these buggers surprised me when I was living out of an apartment just off campus a few years ago. I was studying late at night and saw something scurry behind my laptop. I thought I was just tired so thought nothing of it. A few minutes later, it was headed straight toward my foot.

I didn't know I could jump so high. :p

EDIT: I ended up catching and releasing it.

One of these buggers surprised me when I was living out of an apartment just off campus a few years ago. I was studying late at night and saw something scurry behind my laptop. I thought I was just tired so thought nothing of it. A few minutes later, it was headed straight toward my foot.

I didn't know I could jump so high. :p

EDIT: I ended up catching and releasing it.

House Centipede... You caught it and released it... Bro... They always come back.

Should I consider keeping them? They are good hunters but... They are my mortal enemy...

Scorning Kick Veiled Smiting Drunken One Hundredth Giant Flyswatter of Doom (cleverly disguised as a hole on a mini golf course). Requires at least Str 16, Dex 12, and Agi 14. Doubles the effect of the "Exterminator" feat (+10 damage to bug-type foes). Gains an additional +5 damage if the character is wearing the "Sandals of Lost Cheese".

fly-swatter.jpg

Could work... I have made up my mind... I see one... I either slay it... Or slay it. No fire... No poison... Just me, myself and I... With a trusty garden edge trimmer.

Now that's using the old noggin! Build a badger... Cover it in feathers, stick a moter in there and have it walk around playing Dubstep to scare away the 'pedes.

Brilliant!
No, it would be offered as a peace offering. Once the caterpillars accept it, you jump out and surprise them!

Back