• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

1. I have been with Team9000 for almost 2 years now
2. I want to join you guys because really there is noone else I know on this server, plus I got a friend who is a resident of your city
3. I do not believe I have a rank for classic
4. I have played off and on for about a year and a half for this server. I have been in Rushmore City 1 and 2 as well as Eagle Eye city.
5. I couldn't tell you how often enough I may be on. For right now probably not every week I will be playing.
6. I know how to build an effective mob spawner. Decent enough farmer and excellant miner. Not as good as building designs but I try. I can donate most of the money I earn to help you out.
7. Im here to help out my good friend and I need a town to reside in for my own house.

Alrighty, This is how I'm planning on designing the cemetery. It's not final, but worth a preview. I used RawBeefCake as an example (what better example, right? :p)

2012-12-04_22.22.57.png

2012-12-04_22.23.02.png

2012-12-04_22.23.06.png

2012-12-04_22.23.13.png

2012-12-04_22.23.16.png

2012-12-04_22.23.23.png

2012-12-04_22.24.24.png

Critiques on this design would be much appreciated. Obviously this is not full scale, sort of like a demo.

I like it. I think it's good. Be aware that the area for the cementary isn't exactly symmetrical, it's more like an L-shape. But meh, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Can't wait to see it. :)

Alrighty, This is how I'm planning on designing the cemetery. It's not final, but worth a preview. I used RawBeefCake as an example (what better example, right? :p)

View attachment 135077
View attachment 135078
View attachment 135079
View attachment 135080
View attachment 135081
View attachment 135082
View attachment 135083

Critiques on this design would be much appreciated. Obviously this is not full scale, sort of like a demo.

I thought you couldn't get spider webs in Survival, even with silk touch?

I thought you couldn't get spider webs in Survival, even with silk touch?

That was done in creative mode, and to be honest, I just added them to fit the theme of a cemetery (now if only this game had placeable fog, then that would really be something.)

It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it...

No really it would be a crying SHAME if something were to happen to it. :rofl:

Chris, you stole my cemetery idea (I was going to make one)... and you used the raw beef + cake idea -_- you demigod of bad houses!

The price for Wither heads at the Haven Market has decreased to 800 credits instead of 1000.
If we ever need to purchase one, which I don't think we will, it will be at a lower price than before.

Chris, you stole my cemetery idea (I was going to make one)... and you used the raw beef + cake idea -_- you demigod of bad houses!

Well the idea came to me just about a week ago, because my pet "cat" drowned itself in the elevator in my mansion; and come on, RawBeefCake is/was/and will always be the best example. XD

Like my new avatar?

./slap Pyrhos' TARDIS
ChrisRo_96 slapped Pyrhos' TARDIS with a trout.

But I asked mountainboy to make a Caprican Cemetery in the last world, and I was going to make it again in this one..

Does it matter who builds the cemetery? You can assist me if you want, help me resize it (It's quite small now.) or build it. (don't have enough iron.)

Back