My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

:D
gtfo of my thread.png

Damn, I made a MLP gif I was gonna share with you guys, but I can't upload it here or to Imgur...

Sorry rsmv, I ended up forgetting about making the GIF for a while.

Now I know Sweetheart loves wearing a scarf, and I tried at least 4 different ways to include the scarf into the picture but it refused to animate correctly and ended up overlapping different layers at different times.

Please, feel free to make any final adjustments to it that you wish to have done, such as adjusting the mouth, blushing of the cheeks, etc...
Sadly, most of the time spent on this was all failed efforts and the final result is not as good as I was hoping for. But on the plus side, its better than the one you are currently using. If you can get the scarf to work somehow, It would add to it tremendously.

sweetclap.gif

IT CHANGED!
YES!
*goes insane around my room on my wheely chair*
:megusta:

EDIT : all it needs is a red box....

Sorry rsmv, I ended up forgetting about making the GIF for a while.

Now I know Sweetheart loves wearing a scarf, and I tried at least 4 different ways to include the scarf into the picture but it refused to animate correctly and ended up overlapping different layers at different times.

Please, feel free to make any final adjustments to it that you wish to have done, such as adjusting the mouth, blushing of the cheeks, etc...
Sadly, most of the time spent on this was all failed efforts and the final result is not as good as I was hoping for. But on the plus side, its better than the one you are currently using. If you can get the scarf to work somehow, It would add to it tremendously.

View attachment 93323
YES!!Y TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!!!

Back