-Vorsprung posting anything related to ponies
-Pyro Speaking

What has the world come too?

This post is all kinds of wrong.

-RD as an Engineer
-Vorsprung posting anything related to ponies
-Pyro Speaking

What has the world come too?
I know. I actually bought some hash and I feel really great.
Also, I picked that image for the express purpose of jimmy rustling. And I think it workleleed

Ponies are our salvation. Become one and you will not need to exist in this world any longer. You can exist in Equestria where you will be saved from the miserable fate of humanity.
Fuck that shit. Become a Medic and Ubercharge me through the gates of Heaven, and we'll all share some Jagermeister with Jesus.

((If I seem a tad off my rocker right now its because
1) It is 3:30am
and
2) I'm testing out different possible character personalities for a certain project...))

15 hour update. Honestly, at this point, I have completely lost all connection with the real world. Also, I seem to be singing along to these songs. I really want to be a pony...
Current Episode Note: Holy fuck yes, original Derpy!

Current Episode: S2E14 - The Last Roundup
Episodes Completed: 39 / 52
Episode Time Elapsed: 14.25 / 19 hours
Total Break Time: 1 hour / 1 hour

Bonuses Available:
NO SLEEPING: 1000
NO ALCOHOL: 1000
MINIMUM PONY BREAKS: 5000 [It looks like I am going to be able to achieve this, but only if I don't take any breaks at all. I'm not sure what happened, but at least I somehow fixed it.]
NO SKIPPING INTRO THEME SONG OR CREDITS: 9001

15 hour update. Honestly, at this point, I have completely lost all connection with the real world. Also, I seem to be singing along to these songs. I really want to be a pony...
Current Episode Note: Holy fuck yes, original Derpy!

Current Episode: S2E14 - The Last Roundup
Episodes Completed: 39 / 52
Episode Time Elapsed: 14.25 / 19 hours
Total Break Time: 1 hour / 1 hour

Bonuses Available:
NO SLEEPING: 1000
NO ALCOHOL: 1000
MINIMUM PONY BREAKS: 5000 [It looks like I am going to be able to achieve this, but only if I don't take any breaks at all. I'm not sure what happened, but at least I somehow fixed it.]
NO SKIPPING INTRO THEME SONG OR CREDITS: 9001
HOLY SHIT!
*brohoof*

Back