My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Ship ship ship ship ship
5ec37abe61723e992a14c51d48e8d14c.gif

TwistedW's OC
1bTgG.png
What the hell is up with those Fluttershy recolors :confused:

Hawke. Why do you try to make yourself seem like an asshole? I know you aren't but honestly if something bad or you just find something you know intentionally would spark something in this thread, you post it. Why would you post it? Do you want us to hate you or do you just get a kick out of teasing us with the side of the fandom we dont like? We dont do this shit to you, dont do it to us. Use common sense. Don't post it if you know its the wrong thing to do.

I lol'd.

Hawke. Why do you try to make yourself seem like an asshole? I know you aren't but honestly if something bad or you just find something you know intentionally would spark something in this thread, you post it. Why would you post it? Do you want us to hate you or do you just get a kick out of teasing us with the side of the fandom we dont like? We dont do this shit to you, dont do it to us. Use common sense. Don't post it if you know its the wrong thing to do.
598340_440353455983718_2131925219_n.jpg

No, I am just tired of people coming in here and doing that. Its not funny and the more you do it, the more of an asshole you are in my eyes.
I'd rather laugh at it, and let him have his fun, than to critizise his actions.

Learn to laugh at yourself, my friend, it's a valuable trait.

I lost my uncle due to cancer. :I
I lost an aunt due to breast cancer and I lost a cousin due to a brain tumor which covered his eye, making him blind, and he told my uncle he wanted to die ;(
I remember playing hide and seek with him in my grandmothers back yard....good times

I lost an aunt due to breast cancer and I lost a cousin due to a brain tumor which covered his eye, making him blind, and he told my uncle he wanted to die ;(
I remember playing hide and seek with him in my grandmothers back yard....good times
...wow... *hugs*

Back