My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Got on a random TF2 server, it was filled with bronies, there was a person named "Fluttershy, the medic" With nonstop MLP music, had some fun times on it... fun times indeed...

Found a brony test on here, I got 303/500 points, fully approved brony :D
http://iambrony.com/
Clipboard01.png

I don't really show my bronyness with the public, and only know of 2 other bronies that are my close friends. And I only watch the show, and I am a definite closet brony

Who wouldn't wanna see neck beards in High Definition?
"All those acne scarred faces and stained teeth in full HD!"
But seriously I never paid for the kickstarter, never pirated the thing. I'm just staying as faaaar away from it as humanly possible.

This thread needs a revival, so I'll do so with my Pony Collection as of today!
Celestia and Flutters
0328131723b.jpg

Lyra and Glitterwings Rarity
0328131723.jpg

Dashie and Twilight
0328131722.jpg

Pinkie and Cobalt (My OC)
0328131723a.jpg

Fun Fact:The Custom is from a Pinkie Base, thought that'd be an interesting comparison.

Carbon Maestro's new album is out. If this video gets either 1,000 likes, or 20,000 views by the end of April he will put it out for free.

This video is of the entire album, it is just over an hour of music. Please show some support and share this vid. His music is amazing and he is very underrated in the fandom.

The Double Rainboom project has been released, this first full fledge MLP episode that didnt suck total balls.
Animation for a full episode: amazing
Voice Acting: Pretty good
Storyline/writing: What in ever fucking sweet faust's balls were you doing.

overall rating pandering/10

just reached the 18 minute mark
fuck this

edit:

I got a bigger laugh out of this right after watching it then I did that whole episode.

The animations great (and even lacking at times but still) I expected more and was highly disappointed by this. In the words of a guy over at r/mlas1:

"Better than I feared, but worse than I hoped."

edit:
Dont read the comments. Cringy amounts of "You arent allowed to hate it bcuz it t0k for3varz and pandering n ur just a h8terz!"

As someone said,
Writers for writing, Animators for Animating.
Don't get one to do two.
Remember when we said months ago how even if the show ended, we would be able to survive by making our own episodes?

How's that working for ya now?

I got a way to solve that.

Try and make episodes with more people, who try to make it show accurate other than just appealing to the lowest common denominator. Something staying faithful to the show other than just shitty references and horrible pacing. I mean, I'll be honest. That animation was pretty fucking good for what they had. And considering this was for a final for an animating course or something for animation, it's what they probably focused on, and good on them. I'll give credit where due, it was amazing for what they had.

But that can't excuse the shit writing, pacing, ideas, plot, references, panda rings.

Ponies have just invaded Japan!

Chat reaction vid to the Japanese dub version*:

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HaxLyyDPEI

* Watch the video below first to learn how to configure a proxy. (Only the Mozilla part is important. Ignore the Nico Nico Douga part.)

One of the best language dubs I've heard thus far. KAWAII DESU! :D

Back