My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Due to it raining today.. I had to make a Spectacular Chalk Drawing on my Sidewalk of my house yesterday. So I now Present you, Twilight Sparkle.
EW6Z8ls.png

its pony related so it goes here.

So here I am sitting in english going over media and propaganda shit and the teacher is running over different types of advertisment and gives a commercial example for each one.

THEN we get to glittering generalities. She goes to find a toy example and from the back of the room some dude yells "My Little Pony". I cringed. Like, I dont mind it online but fuck in a class full of people turning and looking at him after he constantly urges the teacher to look up a MLP one I just cringed so much. But it gets worse.

The teacher obliges and looks up one and pulls up a old 90s MLP commercial and my god the first thing I hear when it starts playing "ew its gen 2!" "change it this isn't the right generation". Then after the fucking commercial ends he starts singing the my little pony theme song for like a minute. God I cringed far too much in those 5 minutes.

Inb4 video nuke
Hasbro: "Oh, you guys made Japanese subs for My Little Pony? Well, let us set up some reports and files, aaaand it's gone."

While on the subject of youtube:
Carbon Maestro's new album is now FREE :D

Regarding the spoiler:

Nah, man. These are not fan-made subs.

It's actually legit/official.

TV Tokyo has been given broadcast and dub-over rights for the Japanese adaptation of MLP:FiM.
The reason it can't be seen without a proxy is that Hasbro has restricted its availability to only Japanese IP's.

5:17 is the part is all the feels.

Lauren Faust, please return and begin writing things again. All these things in aforementioned video are really sinking in.

3:04 is best pone.

AssertiveFluttershy's remix is good, but it seems kinda slow and boring. My personal favorite is NeuKatalYst's remix, makes me want to sing along with it every time and it seems pretty upbeat.
Its a lot less complex than Assertive's but it just seems less boring than Assertive's IMO.

AssertiveFluttershy's remix is good, but it seems kinda slow and boring. My personal favorite is NeuKatalYst's remix, makes me want to sing along with it every time and it seems pretty upbeat.
Its a lot less complex than Assertive's but it just seems less boring than Assertive's IMO.
to each their own, i dont like that one at all lol.

So I saw the season 3's finale, while skipping everything else in season 3.

Well, though I feel bad inside having watched it. I guess the show might still redeem itself like how

Simon defeated the Spiral King Lord Geonome and Gurren Lagann becomes TOO OP. But the anime continued gracefully to the very end although the pace is a bit compromised but I've already invested too much in the characters. It's an awesome anime.

Stumbled across what I think seaponies might look like if they made it to MLP:FiM.

[collapse=Spoiler]
[/collapse]

This was posted on mylittlepony's YT channel.

So Twi is an alicorn now eh?

Well, i guess there's potential for episodes where her pals grow distant and wierded out due to her royalty. This goes on until they finally accept her for who she is so there's no more holier-than-thou complex. Twilight agrees to this and using her ingenuity, invents a spell that keeps her wings invisible and tucked away until needed.

Then everything gets resolved and hopefully no more drama.

Here's another person I think should get more views on his/her music. TenSeconds10, YT channel name: IGSLIVE1

Absolutely love the way these were done.

[collapse=Possibly contains a visual spoiler for Upheaval: Breaking Point]
[/collapse]

Back