My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I finished reading Fallout Equestria (Vanilla). Started on April 17 in the evening, finished today: May 3rd in the afternoon. Words cannot express how amazing that journey, that storyline, that superb piece of literature was. I now understand why this fanfic is so renown. Hell, some of my friends haven't even watched the show and they're reading it!

This fanfic has spawned a fanbase within a fanbase.

Also:

2.jpg

I finished reading Fallout Equestria (Vanilla). Started on April 17 in the evening, finished today: May 3rd in the afternoon. Words cannot express how amazing that journey, that storyline, that superb piece of literature was. I now understand why this fanfic is so renown. Hell, some of my friends haven't even watched the show and they're reading it!

This fanfic has spawned a fanbase within a fanbase.

Also:

As someone who has never played fallout, and only read like 6 fan fics in his life, is it worth it, to read it?

As someone who has never played fallout, and only read like 6 fan fics in his life, is it worth it, to read it?
I've never played Fallout either, but hey, it's a Bethesda game and we've both played a fair bit of Skyrim :p

Actually, the game mechanics and Fallout lore don't matter since most of it is somewhat paralleled and easily understandable. The main idea is that there was a nuclear war, and they have to struggle to survive in the ruins of their civilization. And yes, it's definitely worth it. I got hooked on it after the first two chapters...

You arent funny and aren't contributing to this thread in any positive manner, so why are you posting that?
That's why I cancelled out his post with mine.

in fact, i might have an awesome idea for multiple people

it contains fallout, ponies and minecraft
hmm... why not add a little roleplay either <3

i'm going to need a proper server for this though
You are also gonna need a apocalyptic landscape and someone who knows how to make such things. :3
(also, If you talk to gurw I am pretty sure he would be more then happy to make a world/ whatever plugins you need. I am not advertising gurws server, I am just suggesting it . :3)

You are also gonna need a apocalyptic landscape and someone who knows how to make such things. :3
(also, If you talk to gurw I am pretty sure he would be more then happy to make a world/ whatever plugins you need. I am not advertising gurws server, I am just suggesting it . :3)
it seems we have an awesome build project too =3
i'll make a convo about this sooner or later

Sorry about this Rsmv but I changed my mind on the song :3 Hope you didnt start yet..
Anyways this is a sick remix of Breakin a Sweat and I thought you could maybe have the ponies running or working out or something (Fall Weather Friends *hint hint*) But anyways, your call on the content, I just like this song a little better/think it would work better
Edit: for the rest of you, your welcome for the beats ;D

Is it just me or is the song by the Princess and Queen super addicting, and also bone chilling at the same time?

Back