NationStates Web Game

"A recent severe crash in the stock market of Pyrofiria and a plummet of the value of the Ember..."
image0013237037005771w1d5p.jpg

The Empire of Holy Obsidian decrees that this Saturday, all of its citizens will bare their bottoms in the general direction of the Commonwealth of Podsixia at precisely 1200hrs; then provide the same gesture to the Armed Republic of Liberatoria on the following Sunday.
Astronomers in Podsixia have announced a rare mid-day Full Moon phenomenon will occur around noon this Saturday. The event will be viewable for those living in the southern portion of Podsixia. The moon will be best viewed when facing the direction of Holy Obsidian. Protective eyewear is recommended.

I do so love this community <3

:D Welcome to the Team9000 annual regional news show! :D

Today we talk about of bunnies getting wet! *signal goes static*

5 minutes later...

*signal comes back showing an evil looking woman sitting on a dark throne*

Evil looking woman sitting on evil throne: Citizens of Team9000, I am Zombielovergirl, the evil twin mastermind sister of Zombieslayergirl that you probably never even heard of. I have interrupted your pathetic news show to make an important announcement....

*camera pans over to a gigantic laser gun*

As you see, I have created a gigantic "laser" that is capable of destroying an entire nation with a single blast....

In exactly 6 hours my gigantic "laser" that is capable of destroying an entire nation with a single blast will line up to the Team9000 region and destroy every single one of the current nations, unless you give me 25 billion munchkin cats within the course of 60 minutes....

Good luck everybody! :D

5 minutes later...

Evil looking woman sitting on evil throne: Citizens of Team9000, I am Zombielovergirl, the evil twin mastermind sister of Zombieslayergirl that you probably never even heard of. I have interrupted your pathetic news show to make an important announcement....

As you see, I have created a gigantic "laser" that is capable of destroying an entire nation with a single blast....

In exactly 6 hours my gigantic "laser" that is capable of destroying an entire nation with a single blast will line up to the Team9000 region and destroy every single one of the current nations, unless you give me 25 billion munchkin cats within the course of 60 minutes....

Well golly gee williker! Good thing the exchange rate of munchkin cats to Gurws is roughly 1 billion munchkin cats = 1.2 Gurws

And of course the exchange rate of nearly every single other currency in Team9000 to Gurws is 1 million Gurw = 1 whateverothercurrencyyouuse.

Unless it's the WsrnCoin. Then you get negative Gurws.

And of course the exchange rate of nearly every single other currency in Team9000 to Gurws is 1 million Gurw = 1 whateverothercurrencyyouuse.

I am curious about the value of your smallest Gurw denomination in circulation considering that 6 Lakar is enough to buy bread.

I am curious about the value of your smallest Gurw denomination in circulation considering that 6 Lakar is enough to buy bread.
The Gurw is the smallest denomination, and it is worth approximately 1 microgram of belly button lint. Conveniently, when we switched to the metric system, the currency also did. It takes approximately 5.5 MegaGurws to buy bread here.

5 minutes later...

Thanks to your mediocre economy in comparison to mine, the exchange rate between our nations means that I owe you rougly 2 boxes of ritz crackers, a slightly moist blanket, and a blu-ray copy of the notebook.

5 minutes later...

Due to the exchange rate of Grist to Munchkin Cats, all that the Kingdom of Akyro owes you is a single blue Gusher with the filling sucked out.

5 minutes later...

Im sure we can solve this diplomaticly, right? I dont believe in guns, yet my citizens are armed to the teeth :/

Here Ye, Here Ye! It is that time again for Gallifrax to hold the Annul "Regional Telecommunications and Software Development Convention" in the Keanstone Providence, southern Gallifrax. It will begin on the 20th of August and end on the 24th of August. Please try and make it, we can further the regional standard for technology!

5 minutes later...

The Empire of Lotari will happily transfer the requested funds, quickly and efficiently via a Thor V nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile.

Don't spend it all in one place!

Back