NationStates Web Game

The Empire of Lotari will happily transfer the requested funds, quickly and efficiently via a Thor V nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile.

Don't spend it all in one place!
India%2527s%2BAnti-ballistic%2BMissile%2B-%2BPAD%2B-Intercepts%2BMedium%2BRange%2BBallistic%2BMissile%2B2.JPG

26924395.jpg

I would send you some munchkin cats but I think the ones we had the hippos ate. We would also steal from that one place you mentioned but that's a lot of walking since no one here owns cars. Besides, I'm pretty sure our science is better then yours since thats pretty much all we teach here. Shields ftw.

I'm pretty sure our science is better then yours since thats pretty much all we teach here. Shields ftw.

erm....

no one here owns cars.

Why on Earth would a nation be scientifically advanced is no one in it owned cars?

The Empire of Lotari will happily transfer the requested funds, quickly and efficiently via a Thor V nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile.

Don't spend it all in one place!

Yay! :D

The Dominion of New dryko would like to report missing military, and techological assets that went missing a while ago...
18 teleporter relays
2 mech suits
5 grade-a dinosaurs eggs
and an nissan 240sx...

citizens believed the Holy Odsidian Empire did this overnight, but the government thinks the green catdogs did this. we're still investagating cause of the missing items.

The Dominion of New dryko would like to report missing military, and techological assets that went missing a while ago...
18 teleporter relays
2 mech suits
5 grade-a dinosaurs eggs
and an nissan 240sx...

citizens believed the Holy Odsidian Empire did this overnight, but the government thinks the green catdogs did this. we're still investagating cause of the missing items.
The Federation of Gallifrax would like to send you a donational gift of 1,500,000 GSC to help with repaying for lost items and would like to aid you in recovery of said items.

18 teleporter relays
2 mech suits
5 grade-a dinosaurs eggs
and an nissan 240sx...

The Empire of Holy Obsidian would like to inform you that you are all butts, and if you had opened your eyes, you would know we returned all the teleporter relays to the fountain in your capital city's main square. Silly New Drykians, you thought it was a statue for the fountain, didn't you?

Current issue in Podsixia: A recent poll on putting up huge loudspeakers in Podsixia's cities for public government broadcasts has been brought to your attention.

First argument, it makes me chuckle:
1."This idea is brilliant, and Podsixia can't afford to pass it up," claims Matilda Jamieson, your Minister of Safety. "These loudspeakers can assure the public that the government is always here to help them. The potential here, to immediately warn citizens of an emergency such as an earthquake or a stampede of Turkeys or something, simply must be taken into account! This could save lives! And I suppose, when there isn't anything the citizens need to be told, you could always use them to broadcast patriotic messages like 'E Pluribus Anus' and inform the good people which party to join and vote for with newsbriefs and such. It'll be worth it to strengthen the populace's devotion to our glorious nation!"

/dismiss

Current issue in Podsixia: A recent poll on putting up huge loudspeakers in Podsixia's cities for public government broadcasts has been brought to your attention.

First argument, it makes me chuckle:
1."This idea is brilliant, and Podsixia can't afford to pass it up," claims Matilda Jamieson, your Minister of Safety. "These loudspeakers can assure the public that the government is always here to help them. The potential here, to immediately warn citizens of an emergency such as an earthquake or a stampede of Turkeys or something, simply must be taken into account! This could save lives! And I suppose, when there isn't anything the citizens need to be told, you could always use them to broadcast patriotic messages like 'E Pluribus Anus' and inform the good people which party to join and vote for with newsbriefs and such. It'll be worth it to strengthen the populace's devotion to our glorious nation!"

/dismiss
I got that issue, good times...

I was looking at my nation overview, this happened "The Federation of Gallifrax is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion."

The Theocracy of Wehlberg is in the top 5% for nudism in both Team9000 and the World. Saint Wehlberg just has top 5% of the World. Yay for nudity!
Mhmm, Dystopian Gallifrax has a nudity rating of 1206, you are 1208 :p no idea why DG didnt get a ranking

Mhmm, Dystopian Gallifrax has a nudity rating of 1206, you are 1208 :p no idea why DG didnt get a ranking
I have the neat little markers on my countries pages. So at some point I could have been surpassed. But my people are nudist it is compulsory.

Gallifrax (My main nation) has 6 of em :D
I don't honestly care to be honest how many badges I have. Wehlberg has 2 and Saint has 4. Both have Nudist, Saint has top 5% for Most Extreme and top 10% for Public Healthcare. All I know is that I am having fun forcing my nations people to do what I want.

Back