Need help :(

Hey...
My GF just dumped me, yet we still love each other.
Why you may ask?

Because some pansy ass bitch decided to give an anonymous tip to her dad, saying that I was cheating on her, which I never ever would. So thanks to whoever it was, I now am single, because her dad couldn't "Trust" me.

This is what I said to him/her on facebook. Hopefully they saw it.

Who ever told *her name* dad that I was cheating on her, fuck you. Seriously, go die in a fucking hole. Because of you, she doesn't want to see me, doesn't approve of me, and her dad now hates me. You deserve to live a living hell for the rest of your life. Why would you even do this? If you still had feelings for her, you could at least say it to my face, and not be a fucking pansy ass bitch by lying to her dad.
Not very professional, and only serves to make things look worse for you. I think you should remove the swearing and be more polite, since the point of this message is to say that the supposed tip-off isn't true. I mean I've never had a girlfriend but come on dude...

Move on with your life my friend.

The bigger deal you make out of it now the more you will regret it in the future.

Not very professional, and only serves to make things look worse for you. I think you should remove the swearing and be more polite, since the point of this message is to say that the supposed tip-off isn't true. I mean I've never had a girlfriend but come on dude...

I think I know who it is, and I'm trying to get him to say he did, because he still has feelings for her.

Hey...
Who ever told *her name* dad that I was cheating on her, fuck you. Seriously, go die in a fucking hole. Because of you, she doesn't want to see me, doesn't approve of me, and her dad now hates me. You deserve to live a living hell for the rest of your life. Why would you even do this? If you still had feelings for her, you could at least say it to my face, and not be a fucking pansy ass bitch by lying to her dad.
I thought you were talking to me for a moment...

Move on with your life my friend.

The bigger deal you make out of it now the more you will regret it in the future.

Thing is, not trying to brag, but a bunch of girls were massively flirting with me since the start of march break, and there all real nice. I'm considering talking to them all more often. One of them has alot more things in common than me and her.

Thing is, not trying to brag, but a bunch of girls were massively flirting with me since the start of march break, and there all real nice. I'm considering talking to them all more often. One of them has alot more things in common than me and her.

Women come in waves. You will go on a dry spell and then out of nowhere, bitches running out your ears. Take advantage...

I was in a similar situation. 16 years old, my gf of a month cheated on me and told her grandparents that she broke up with me because I told her to **** my **** but she didn't want to. I worked at the grocery store in town so I saw them at least twice a week. I was heartbroken, pissed off, and a number of other things but now that my life is on a good track and she has two kids and is living off of her family and welfare... well.... feelsgoodman.jpg

My only regret is being publicly pissed off and bitter about it. Take it with a grain of salt dude. If she doesn't trust you enough to believe you take that as a sign.

Oh my god I actually read the post and its like all the facebook posts I see daily all shoved into one.. uggg...
Your life is not over.
Move on.
In 10 years when you have a wife and kids you will not even remember who this girl is and you wont care.
If stuff like this bugs you at this young age then wait till you get into a actual relationships where you are supposed to take her out for a date, live with her, and then deal with her drama. High school is not the end and it certainly isn't the beginning. Come back when you are actually dating someone and you are dating because you actually love them and you know you wont break up in 3 weeks.

Oh my god I actually read the post and its like all the facebook posts I see daily all shoved into one.. uggg...
Your life is not over.
Move on.
In 10 years when you have a wife and kids you will not even remember who this girl is and you wont care.
If stuff like this bugs you at this young age then wait till you get into a actual relationships where you are supposed to take her out for a date, live with her, and then deal with her drama. High school is not the end and it certainly isn't the beginning. Come back when you are actually dating someone and you are dating because you actually love them and you know you wont break up in 3 weeks.

It was a month, not 3 weeks >.<

And I'm over her. She always had to have things her way, and she never listened to me -_-

Don't let me answer that question...

But in all seriousness, I'd just be careful about flipping shit on Facebook.

1: It will only attract idiots.
2: Facebook is an undeniably annoying and painful list of all the dumb shit you have ever done in your life.

Don't add to the fire.

Lol. I'm very good with words. I'm not adding to any fire.

Back