Need help :(

Why do people talk about anything sad in there life? Because it makes them feel better.
There is a difference between being sad:
https://www.team9000.net/entries/copper.1236/

and bitching:
Hey...
My GF just dumped me, yet we still love each other.
Why you may ask?

Because some pansy ass bitch decided to give an anonymous tip to her dad, saying that I was cheating on her, which I never ever would. So thanks to whoever it was, I now am single, because her dad couldn't "Trust" me.

This is what I said to him/her on facebook. Hopefully they saw it.

Who ever told *her name* dad that I was cheating on her, fuck you. Seriously, go die in a fucking hole. Because of you, she doesn't want to see me, doesn't approve of me, and her dad now hates me. You deserve to live a living hell for the rest of your life. Why would you even do this? If you still had feelings for her, you could at least say it to my face, and not be a fucking pansy ass bitch by lying to her dad.

fuck it.
Abandon-thread1.gif

(If you were more professional/mature about this and if you were not concerning yourself with middle school/facebook drama I would honestly be more then supportive but this...no.)

I am being plenty mature about it. It's you guys that jumped to the conclusion that I'm being bitchy about it.

I am being plenty mature about it. It's you guys that jumped to the conclusion that I'm being bitchy about it.
If this is your idea of mature...
This is what I said to him/her on facebook. Hopefully they saw it.

Who ever told *her name* dad that I was cheating on her, fuck you. Seriously, go die in a fucking hole. Because of you, she doesn't want to see me, doesn't approve of me, and her dad now hates me. You deserve to live a living hell for the rest of your life. Why would you even do this? If you still had feelings for her, you could at least say it to my face, and not be a fucking pansy ass bitch by lying to her dad.

then I don't wanna know what immature is too you....

That girl is a dumbass for not letting you explain about what happened and that it was a whole misunderstanding anyway

some pansy ass bitch

Who ever told *her name* dad that I was cheating on her, fuck you. Seriously, go die in a fucking hole. You deserve to live a living hell for the rest of your life. you could at least say it to my face, and not be a fucking pansy ass bitch by lying to her dad.

I see no maturity here whatsoever

Look bro, I don't think you're being bitchy, I think you're turning to people who can actually give you some good advice once they're done bitching about how you're bitching, which you aren't. That make sense?
Good thing you're over her. I'm a girl myself but I don't like hanging out with girls. Why? The drama. The way they let their conflicting emotions control them. My advice? Wait a little bit. Middle school dating won't get you very far, though I don't think it's a bad idea, because it's good for experience. But if you're looking for a serious relationship, I suggest you wait.
I'm 13 too. I know how you feel. Feel free to ask for advice any time.

Perhaps explain what happened to one of her friends or to a person who knows both of you and have them tell her

Never thought of it that way. I tried explaining it to her, but she was head over heels in her dad saying I cheated on her.

Look bro, I don't think you're being bitchy, I think you're turning to people who can actually give you some good advice once they're done bitching about how you're bitching, which you aren't. That make sense?
Good thing you're over her. I'm a girl myself but I don't like hanging out with girls. Why? The drama. The way they let their conflicting emotions control them. My advice? Wait a little bit. Middle school dating won't get you very far, though I don't think it's a bad idea, because it's good for experience. But if you're looking for a serious relationship, I suggest you wait.
I'm 13 too. I know how you feel. Feel free to ask for advice any time.

yes, I understand :)

And I realized that we defiantly wouldn't be together after about 2 weeks. I realize that high school and college relationships are much more better and promising, so I decided to take everything I did wrong as practice. And thanks for the offer, will ask you more often :)

Back