• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New contest?

We could make our own contests, just a thought.
Jerzey used to host some in minecraft classic. after the second it died out, and at the 4th, it totally sucked. Prizes were beta codes or some steam game (worth 20$) that he paid with his own money. The contest itself didn't suck, but the turnouts did.

If you guys come up with a good idea for a contest, I will supply the award. Try to make it not minecraft related so it appeals to a wider audience, but if it its a good enough idea then minecraft is fine

I am thinking about a lottery that has a requirement to enter. Three prizes and the winners are randomly generated. The requirement could be like post a pic of you doing what you love, or something along those lines. Give everyone a chance to show what they love and win an awesome prize too. I won't skimp on prizes either. I am thinking for the three prizes like an Xbox 360 as first, a $60 game of your choice (steam or console) and then a $30 game on steam. I need ideas though. Great ideas.

I am thinking about a lottery that has a requirement to enter. Three prizes and the winners are randomly generated. The requirement could be like post a pic of you doing what you love, or something along those lines. Give everyone a chance to show what they love and win an awesome prize too. I won't skimp on prizes either. I am thinking for the three prizes like an Xbox 360 as first, a $60 game of your choice (steam or console) and then a $30 game on steam. I need ideas though. Great ideas.
I like that idea.
"post a picture of you doing what you love most. (outside of gaming)"

This sounds surprisingly similar to... every other contest we have done :confused:

Well it was an idea to get everyone thinking, not necessarily the end product. However if you have any way to advertise this I was thinking we could use something like this to draw peoples attention over to us and potentially get more members

Well it was an idea to get everyone thinking, not necessarily the end product. However if you have any way to advertise this I was thinking we could use something like this to draw peoples attention over to us and potentially get more members
I still have a 50$ google ads voucher round here somewhere....

Make the best Team9000 logo out of anything.
The winner will get there logo to replace the top screen.

Make the best Team9000 logo out of anything.
The winner will get there logo to replace the top screen.
Might work. It wouldt really appeal to a very wide audience and when it will be a lottery, how are you gonna decide which is the best, and how will that affect pineapples?

Might work. It wouldt really appeal to a very wide audience and when it will be a lottery, how are you gonna decide which is the best, and how will that affect pineapples?
Wooty would decide...like he always does....
also the pineapples would stay safe and sound with conrod and a good chavy friend of his. :)

Back