• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Pingo started seing mailboxes for some reason outside of peoples houses and he got an idea, to make a post office
I know we got a lot of deparments so far in woodkeep, i would like to add 1 more: Post office department. Pingo along with me and hallucination started building the post office with a rail system.

So Pingo started seing mailboxes for some reason outside of peoples houses and he got an idea, to make a post office
I know we got a lot of deparments so far in woodkeep, i would like to add 1 more: Post office department. Pingo along with me and hallucination started building the post office with a rail system.
nice
:D

Well we are going to need an asistant to be head of the post office and I nominy Pingo, since this was his idea

Hey we shouldn't build a pvp arena in the new woodkeep because walking back would be a huge pain. Also, can we please build the mines a little bit away from town because I'm sick of starting a basement and breaking into the vault. We could also build a huge mob farm a little way from town and make a fish pond so we could harvest spider string for fishing rods. Does anyone know if there is an outlands mob spawn limit?
P.S go with mob farm. It works wonders

Pvp arena is a big NO. Leave the farms to me, I've already thought up new farms, assuming notch adds animal breeding, like the wolf farm, or a leather one. In a central location in the farm, we build a mob trap, and don't claim the land because we don't want no mobs in a mob farm.also, hopefully notch makes fishing better, otherwise fish is pointless. I'd rather have string for bows. I aways build mob traps, leave it to me! But I will need your guys help with getting te materials.also, infinite arrows and bones for our fights, and bones for our wolf farm! Woodkeep is one with the wolves, why not make them renewable?

I have an idea for you guys. In the new server how about you guys and maybe me if I'm allowed in the city to find a NPC village and build around it so you would have a unique thing in your city.

Well, we should be near and npc village, but maybe not build around it. I wonder if there will be underwater villages.

An efficient mob trap I use on singleplayer is a large 30x80 room with canals going down to a lava blade. above layer 22, underground and easier under an ocean. I already started thinking of mining one out over by the port, but i decided i'd get permission first.

I doubt there will be underwater villages. But I'm wondering if there will be NPC castles or Forts?
Yes, as least abandoned ones, called strongholds.
An efficient mob trap I use on singleplayer is a large 30x80 room with canals going down to a lava blade. above layer 22, underground and easier under an ocean. I already started thinking of mining one out over by the port, but i decided i'd get permission first.
I know of one that I'm planning on building after the wipe, it goes to highest layer, and down to layer 6. It is a super-effiecient farm, getting roughly 15,000 hostile mob items/hour. If we are farther away from water, squids with spawn and we will get ink sacs. I will add this to the new and improved farming complex.

Also with the new Woodkeep in the 1.8 whiped server, I was hoping either Woot would add nations and allies to add my town I'd like to make to woodkeep, Or If woodkeep would make an outpost Away from the main part, like an Underground piston vault. Like an addon to the city. It would look like completely normal ground until opened It would open up a large underground city going all the way to bedrock. Not only would It bring more people to woodkeep, Mining all the way to bedrock would get lots of cobblestone and diamonds to get Woodkeep lots of monies to become one of the first large and populated cities. In the end it would have a head start making it a large power.

Hey, if you want, I can give you some of the supplies from the farming complex. a stack of seeds, some cactus, whatever. I could even build you a single story wheat farm and a single story automatic cactus farm on wildy ground, then you claim it.

Ah. We'll see when it happens.

Okay, for other news.
On the long sprint out to our new home, I'm thinking that we should record the run. I'll record some, and maybe Pyro can too (I'm sure he will be there for the full expedition). Then we post it on youtube.

After the wipe, my new house will also have a public area, it will be called the Tower of the Rising Sun, a place that the light of the sun will shine into perfectly, a place to view one of the most magnificent parts of Minecraft.

Ah. We'll see when it happens.

Okay, for other news.
On the long sprint out to our new home, I'm thinking that we should record the run. I'll record some, and maybe Pyro can too (I'm sure he will be there for the full expedition). Then we post it on youtube.
i was planning on doing a video showing the begginings of the town. i was gonna have it to where we film our explorations, and the begginings of the actual town.

Who needs antother town righ? im staying in woodkeep cause like i said woodkeep is the best.Oh and i want to film too ouir expedition to the new woodkeep

Pyro and I are already planning on filming :D.
Welcome back to woodkeep! I let you back in.

Back