Nicknames

I came up with mine while I tried to get my original nickname on Minecraft, which was sadly already taken by someone else how I just found out from a youtube video <.< . Anyways I couldn't come up with a good name so I just tried out "DerDo", which simply means that (guy) there in german. Since it said that we should use our Minecraft names here to I just did so instead of using Twili again.

My name comes from my 8th grade art class, where we had a guest teacher from Japan come in for a month and teach us some interesting art styles. During that time, he went around the room asking people their names, to which he would tell them their Japanese name equivalent. At the time, I was using another name on the internet, so I wasn't interested. After growing bored of the old name, I switched to this. <3 And it's stuck with me ever since.

As you may know, amaterasu is a goddess (which is awkward because I'm a guy...). If you're an avid Naruto fan, then you see where I got it. My Minecraft username, Jigadirasu, came from Zatch Bell. If you've read the manga or seen the anime, it came from the spell, Jigadirasu Uru Zakeruga. So basically, I'm a big flying monster. :D

First four letters of my last name, first letter of my first name, four digits from my community college I.D.

OR (if you prefer)

A Spanish feminine article, an automobile, and the year from which ANSI dates are counted.

As you may know, amaterasu is a goddess (which is awkward because I'm a guy...). If you're an avid Naruto fan, then you see where I got it. My Minecraft username, Jigadirasu, came from Zatch Bell. If you've read the manga or seen the anime, it came from the spell, Jigadirasu Uru Zakeruga. So basically, I'm a big flying monster. :D
Or if you like Okami

As some of you may know I love Kirby. When i was younger I would play Kirby with my older cousin. I was always player 2 so i was colored yellow. In one Kirby game yellow Kirby is confirmed to have a name. That name being Keeby. As for the FTW part it was my favorite thing to say in 7th grade.

My name was created when I had to think of a username for Draw Something, and also something that wouldn't ever be taken by anyone else. I wanted something "smurf" so I decided to think of random words and merge them with smurf, after several tries I finally got to "university" after I watched an online college commercial... And my name was born!
Good story, I know. Keep in the tears of happiness and enjoyment.
<3

Due to a lack of creativity and originality, I use to use the abbreviations of my Jr. High and High School's name. I used that name in my Runescape and Roblox days. But I stopped using that name and since I lack creativity, I couldn't really come up with a good name for Minecraft. So the first 3 letters in my name is my initials and the numbers is my birthdate.

This is my name because I wanted to troll people by having wrong grammar and some people thinks that girls are not awesome. So, what the heck i'll make it Girls_Is_Awesome but people calls me "Gia".

I came up with the name ChrisRo when it was my dad's birthday, and my brother, sister and I were signing our names on a family card. Me being the derp I am signed my first name, then proceeded to write my last name, two letters in, my siblings stopped me from writing further because my parents already know my last name. So yeah, my name came out of an accident caused by a short lapse in common sense; and it stuck with me from then on. The 96 is just when I was born in 1996. 8D

Rio came from a nickname when i played baseball when i was a kid, me and my friends would always say when we were up to bat name calling to the pitcher. So i remember telling my buddy frank who was pitching that i would hit a homerun far to the Rio Gran. he told me: as far as i know, its going to land on my glove. man that was a great that day. it landed in a river called "Rio River" its no longer there today and the baseball park but everyone called me Rio or Rio Gran. Over the years it just became Rio. Funny thing was when i was a welder my shirt tag was written Rio on it. then I open my own youtube channel RioDeal95 showing off linux linux tutorial, programs, games and so on. I'm the Real Deal ;)

Back