Nicknames

my username is _joostb on EVERYTHING.

Joost because Joost is my irl first name.
B because B-ęšºŗ√®э is my irl last name.
_ for awesome.
and because joostb was in use already.

Mightythedj23: i got that name from 3 parts. Mighty: From Mighty the armadillo, my fav video game character, thedj because i have a shit load of music i always play, and members of my family called me "The dj of the family, (little known fact lol), 23: fav number.

Thejackofalltrades: from the saying " a jack of all trades, master of none" That's really what i am Irl. I can do a lot of things pretty well, but i don't exceed at any one of them lol.

Mkay, so since 99 and Mighty posted, I kinda have a moral obligation to post here too.

Anyway, I'm Sas. I have always had the name Sasquatch around me, but was first given to me by a spanish-teacher / counselor-dude. I played kickball / mat ball really well mostly because I was by far the tallest and biggest kid and still am, so I could kick the ball and practically walk the home run. It was shortened to Sassy by a best friend I once had, and by Sas by my friends throughout life. It used to be where most people would not know my real name but would know me by Sasquatch, that it was that big of a thing.

The "Legend" part came primarily because my name when I first made it in like 2009 or so was Sasquatch373, and I hate alpha-numerical names, so I changed it a month or two later to "Sasquatch_Legend" because "Legend" kinda complimented Sasquatch being a myth, and because it fit under the 16-character limit. So... yeah.

Weeeeeeeeell~ I would draw all the time when I was a younger teenager, and one female character seemed to pop up more than any other. I decided to give her a name, but I wasn't sure which one fit her. I wanted an exotic sounding name for her, and around that same time, I watched the movie 'Queen of the Damned'. I saw Aaliyah's name, loved it, but I wanted it a little different, so I modified it to Alyyiah. I loved the name so much, I used it as my internet 'whatthefuckeverIwanted' name, and it stuck.

My nickname irl is Ted. My username is StTheo because someone once dubbed me "Saint Theo" for bringing them drinking water during swim practice - and I'm not very good at coming up with usernames.

I overused this username a few years ago, back when I was an addict to pokemon, and I somehow picked 283, which now seems to be everywhere.

Lots of people seem to ask me, so I'll share the explanation of my name.

My father was a technology and gaming nut in his younger years; he was much akin to how I and many others are now. His Internet name was Zahldoom. He apparently just came up with it one day, as far as I can remember.

I eventually took the 'Zahl' and tacked on 'dar', because I wanted to keep the 'Zahl', and 'dar' sounded nice with it.

If I hadn't finally done that, I'd still be known as '6894521,' my original Runescape username (which I eventually dumped) and past home phone number. (I mixed up the username and password categories in the account creation. I was in 4th grade, cut me some slack.) I really do pity the poor soul who actually had that phone number...

[collapse='Bonus!']Also, before anyone asks: no, Zahldar is not a Power Rangers villain. Seriously. How many times am I going to be asked/told that is sounds like that?
Also, interestingly, Zahl means 'number' or 'figure' in German. I had no idea about that.

I don't know why,but I like to think of my life as a mission (I adore the army and the way of living when you really apply sentences as "who dares, wins" or "the only easy day was yesterday" ).
so my first nickname was : Mission:BlackBird2905
(originally from the first Transformers movie :p )
then later I removed the mission part, but the thought behind it stayed.
oh yeah, and the 2905 thingy is my birthday, being the 29th of may ^^

hooah

BB Gun was a nickname I invented a long long time ago. BB are my initials and I had recently received a very old bb gun from my grandfather, so the two naturally flowed together. I first used this nickname either when I first played Unreal Championship or Halo: Combat Evolved when I was around 7. Years later I became interested in online flash games, especially when I purchased my first crappy laptop. However, BB Gun wasn't always available whenever I made an account on DragonFable or Adventure Quest Worlds, so I added the "shot" at the end and stylized it in all lowercase because a capital B next to a lowercase b is just ugly. And thus, bbgunshot was born.

Some of my friends and I were huge fans of Dragon Ball Z back in the day. We would watch/talk/play anything related to the series; it was pretty nerdy. Fast forward a bit to the release date of Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and with us being devoted fans, we bought it.
I would always play as Captain Ginyu due to his awesome set of special attacks. Most notably, his ability to switch bodies with the other player being the most useful. It could easily turn the tide of almost any fight and is even more hilarious when you win like so.

Around the end of middle school I had more free time and freedoms to do productive things, like browsing the internet. I needed a username, and Captain Ginyu seemed to work ok. I've stuck with it for a few years now, but I prefer just Ginyu nowadays.

Back