Nicknames

Some of my friends and I were huge fans of Dragon Ball Z back in the day. We would watch/talk/play anything related to the series; it was pretty nerdy. Fast forward a bit to the release date of Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and with us being devoted fans, we bought it.
I would always play as Captain Ginyu due to his awesome set of special attacks. Most notably, his ability to switch bodies with the other player being the most useful. It could easily turn the tide of almost any fight and is even more hilarious when you win like so.

Around the end of middle school I had more free time and freedoms to do productive things, like browsing the internet. I needed a username, and Captain Ginyu seemed to work ok. I've stuck with it for a few years now, but I prefer just Ginyu nowadays.
I thought Ginyu was terrible in that game.

So back in high school we used the school computers for games (even though we weren't supposed to). Anyways one of the huge games going around at that time was Halo CE for the pc. ( please note I was a young tard and my older self does not approve of this behavior) Anyways I had other aliases at the time (gamemanicforu which evolved into Gamer4life) I thought that hey I am a lone warrior fighting for my life and what better warrior to prove this than a gladiator (I didn't want Spartans cause well that is what master chief was and I wanted to be different). The EK (which stands for elite killer) came from a clan that I got accepted to at my school ( this was still part of halo) and I became like 3rd in command (which in reality meant shit cause the clan kinda died afterwards due to the computers getting locked up to hell).

TL;DR: My name came from my halo ce days of being a lone warrior aka a gladiator.

other aliases include :
Gamer4life (I wanted to be a gamer for life sooo)
Sub-scorpio (I combined sub-zero and scorpion from Mortal Kombat but never used this name much)
Trumpeteer (I played trumpet)
TheJustMeister (a more college username I came up with)
JustP-Pop (P-Pop is my college nickname and I made it into a handle)

I had created an email account similar to my username, but with a different number on it. Then, I got steam and found that the username I used for my email was unavailable. So, I plopped in DaGamer12345 instead. I now use that for everything :P

My other aliases are:
DaGamer2000
magic123
lolwtf123
ubuntufan1 (I have absolutely no idea why)
linuxubuntufan1 (^)
And no more (i think).

I made this name up when I was 14. I wanted something that was both cute and bad ass.
On Stardoll (don't judge me, I like dressing up my little doll person) I've go by Lolita_Reaper. I randomly made that up while figuring out a Halloween costume. I basically choose really girly names. Don't judge me. I can't help but be fucking adorable.

There's a dutch brand that makes all sorts of juices, called Appelsientje. I combined this with my name Thomas and there suddenly was Thomassientje.

When I was younger, myself and some friends used to piss around in IT class because there was always about 10 minutes worth of work stretched over a 50 minute lesson. We'd give the words stupid definitions too. Among others, I came up with -
Jafflebag, verb - To repeatedly palm someone in the crotch.
So yeah, that got shortened to Jaffle. I remember I joined some kind of website or game which required names to have at least one number, and I wasn't a fan of just putting '123' or whatever on the end of names, so took inspiration from deadmau5 (sort of) and replaced the E with a 3.

I use Jaffl3 pretty much everywhere now, I occasionally use 'Tuzza' or 'Tuzzz', and I always used to use the name 'Khivu'. (Fuck yes Puzzle Pirates.)

Back