Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes

Yes, you can trade with anyone anywhere. I just got an Evee from some random guy in Japan. They are all about that global communication now.

Make that Eevee fuck a Ditto, and trade it's offspring to me.
I had a lv 87 ditto (lul) and I swear, an army of eevees. But my sister begged to play my pokemon game since I never really did. I agreed, restarted my game, and my sister only played it for a week. ಠ_ಠ

And Idk why, my internet won't connect to the global trade center or whatever in Pearl.

I even had my lv 89 Charizard, 'Zeke' from ruby or whatever. I hate my sister now, and myself for letting her delete my game T^T

I had a lv 87 ditto (lul) and I swear, an army of eevees. But my sister begged to play my pokemon game since I never really did. I agreed, restarted my game, and my sister only played it for a week. ಠ_ಠ

And Idk why, my internet won't connect to the global trade center or whatever in Pearl.

I even had my lv 89 Charizard, 'Zeke' from ruby or whatever. I hate my sister now, and myself for letting her delete my game T^T
What security type does your router use; none, WEP or WPA? All Pokemon games before Black/White can't use WPA.

I could stick my Pokémon friend code here... if anyone would like. I have Pokémon White :/

What security type does your router use; none, WEP or WPA? All Pokemon games before Black/White can't use WPA.
Yeah, I tried to help Lukeperson6 evolve his Gurrdur and when we finally got the WiFi to read the trade request, it said he'd failed to respond :/

Does the WiFi have to be set to none?

((Edit: He has Black 2))

I'm pretty sure you have to configure the WiFi access in the DS settings before you can connect in game.
But I always had trouble with the encryption key on my DS. I didn't get to use WiFi until I got a 3DS.
EDIT: Okey, I did a bit of searching and found that the router must be set to WEP key and nothing else, otherwise it will not work.

I've always had trouble connecting my game witn wifi also. But I know jack squat about routers and the such...

Ok, so I started a new game and I just remembered I had an action replay..... Would replacing my Piplup for a Torchic be considered 'cheating' or 'no-fun'? >.>

No, it shouldn't matter. That's a good idea, actually.
Well, unless you max out its stats or give it Wonder Guard or something.

Also, for everyone having problems connecting to Wi-Fi...
What type of DS do you have?
DS and DS Lite cannot connect to certain types of Wi-Fi security. This also applies to most versions of DS Pokémon games, such as Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Heart gold and Soul Silver.
Black, white, Black 2 and White 2 can connect to the higher levels of router security, such as WPA, but only on DSi or 3DS. If you have a DS or DS Lite and WPA security on your router, go to Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts or something.
Also, I've heard stories about how no matter what, B/W/B2/W2 won't work online with DS/DS lite.

Being on a DS Lite with White/Black/White 2, they work just fine at my house, but at the house thee_pro lives at, they don't work due to WPA. So, it's all figured out... he just comes over my house to trade now :p

On a non-pokemanz side note, Is anyone planning to buy that new Animal Crossing when it comes out?

Back