Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes

Ekatski

I hope i don't sound lame when i say I would like some friends on my 3DS :oops:

If you have a 3DS, could you tell me your friendcode please?

Mine is
1203 - 9764 - 9392

I don't really use the computer anymore, but i play my 3DS....ALOT. But i has no friends and i miss everyone on T9K. Add me T3T
friend code anyone?

Does the 3Ds bother anyones eyes? Cause I tried using one but I couldn't do it for more then a few minutes at a time.
I don't use the 3D function too much. Too lazy to keep the thing steady and avoid the dark stripes xD
My FC: [Click avatar, then Start a Conversation. Ask me. Not difficult.]

Does the 3Ds bother anyones eyes? Cause I tried using one but I couldn't do it for more then a few minutes at a time.

For the first hour or so of playing, yes, they felt strained. After getting used to it for a bit it's much better (for me at least; everyone has different eyes). That's only if I'm playing with the 3D nearly set to off, though. Make sure you're not starting out at the maximum setting.

I don't use the 3D function too much. Too lazy to keep the thing steady and avoid the dark stripes xD
My FC: [Click avatar, then Start a Conversation. Ask me. Not difficult.]
For the first hour or so of playing, yes, they felt strained. After getting used to it for a bit it's much better (for me at least; everyone has different eyes). That's only if I'm playing with the 3D nearly set to off, though. Make sure you're not starting out at the maximum setting.
Unsure what it was set at. Was using a friends. Killed my eyes. I tried it out a few times with some really dorky games. I don't even remember what they were. Couldn't play for very long. Probably has it set rather high or some nonsense. Will have to discuss and see if I can get them to tone it down a bit. Thank you both!

would you like to add me casey? :3
here you can has my friend code
Right up there where I said it, you know the drill
I add you, you add me back. KK?

You have been added.

If anyone has any pokemon games, let me know as I am always interested in trading/battling.

Back