No More Twinkies...

Well there are always these...
cloudcake.jpg

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinkies won't ever be gone. Either another company will buy the brand, or this is really just a big scheme to scare the workers on strike (in which case they'll exit bankruptcy and re-open).
just keep convincing yourself of that... ;)

or, just stock-pile a bunch in a basement. the shelf life of those snacks are frighteningly long

The shelf life of those snacks are frighteningly long.
So long, in fact, that one popular artist on dA believes that the product should no longer have a "use-by" date:
JollyJack said:
"You eat those?" I hear people ask. Hell no. Never eaten one in my life. There's something about their unnatural, chemical-yellow colour and that they have a half-life rather than a use-by date that just sets off one too many alarm-bells. ...

I ate one once.

I must give you a background. I have eaten live spiders, cockroaches, and goldfish. I've held down 2 26oz bottles of whiskey, drunk in just over a half hour, and continued drinking various beer, coolers, and lowballs. I've shoveled white sugar down my throat until it was so dry I could hardly breathe. I've, on a dare, mixed tabasco sauce, vinegar, and homogenized whole milk in a glass and downed it - and kept it down.

There is very little that can make me hurl.

Twinkies make me puke.

Twinkies are okay but they're nothing special. I still buy them though at a ridiculous premium that they are sold at in australia but they're nothing special.

I hate Twinkies. They made me throw up once because they are way too sugary. You know whats worst? Deep fried twinkies at San Francisco.

I ate one once.

I must give you a background. I have eaten live spiders, cockroaches, and goldfish. I've held down 2 26oz bottles of whiskey, drunk in just over a half hour, and continued drinking various beer, coolers, and lowballs. I've shoveled white sugar down my throat until it was so dry I could hardly breathe. I've, on a dare, mixed tabasco sauce, vinegar, and homogenized whole milk in a glass and downed it - and kept it down.

There is very little that can make me hurl.

Twinkies make me puke.

qBGng.jpg

Back