No More Twinkies...

and 10 years from now hostess will reopen and be selling more products then ever because everybody misses it, its all a poblicity stunt, im telling you

Lol, found this while scrolling Imgur:

3fjKJ.jpg

Apparently the company's CEOs knew their boat was sinking so they cut the wages of employees and increased their own salaries 300%. They knew the Union would call for a strike so the company closed down just in time to lay the blame on them.

Also yeah a confectionary featured in Zombieland.

Am I the only one here worried about sno-balls? Wait, there's broken down trucks full of the fuckers along every major highway.

Sweet Snacks
Twinkies
CupCakes
Ding Dongs
Ho Hos
Sno Balls
Donettes
Devil Dogs – Drake’s
Funny Bones – Drake’s
Ring Dings – Drake’s
CoffeeCakes – Drake’s
Blueberry Muffins – Drake’s
Yodels – Drake’s

Breads
Wonder
Nature’s Pride
Merita
Home Pride
Beefsteak
Butternut
Millbrook
Eddy’s
J.J. Nissen
Sweetheart
Cotton’s Holsum
Bread du Jour

the big ones for me, are the fruit pies, ding dongs, doughnettes, and merita bread.....also mini muffins and fuckin zingers.

Sweet Snacks
Twinkies
CupCakes
Ding Dongs
Ho Hos
Sno Balls
Donettes
Devil Dogs – Drake’s
Funny Bones – Drake’s
Ring Dings – Drake’s
CoffeeCakes – Drake’s
Blueberry Muffins – Drake’s
Yodels – Drake’s

Breads
Wonder
Nature’s Pride
Merita
Home Pride
Beefsteak
Butternut
Millbrook
Eddy’s
J.J. Nissen
Sweetheart
Cotton’s Holsum
Bread du Jour

the big ones for me, are the fruit pies, ding dongs, doughnettes, and merita bread.....also mini muffins and fuckin zingers.

You don't need Hostess for the zingers.

if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Where's the cream filling?

I'll stick with Little Debbie's snacks, thanks. All of Hostess' "sweet" snacks are either too dry, or too sweet. 'Part, maybe, the little powdered Donettes... but only the powdered ones.

Kill yourself. Don't you dare misspell a snack again.
NOW
Dude, dafuq..

The kinder correction
Just watched the news and Hostess may get its company back and restart Twinkies, Snoballs, etc.
FTFY

-----------------------------------
The kindest version would've been to disregard all errors and gone about your day whining about nasty snacks that taste like sugar and shit.

Dude, dafuq..

The kinder correction

FTFY

-----------------------------------
The kindest version would've been to disregard all errors and gone about your day whining about nasty snacks that taste like sugar and shit.
I don't even eat that shit Im allergic to Wheat,Eggs,And Peanuts Fuck my life I Hate Twinkies I could care less about the world loosing all Capri-Suns then this correction

Back